~Joan of arc~

Edited: May 11th 2018 

     Jazzy P.O.V

"So who is her boyfriend"Ronnie asked.

"Um i think it would be best for her to tell you"I answered. 

"Why"Ronnie asked looking at me confused. 

 For the past two years I always looked over Tally because I love her; she's my best friend and because Ronnie asked me to as well. He always wanted to stay caught up with her and her life so he would have me tell him stuff she didn't. But i never told him about her boyfriend, well fiancee now. 

"Because you're out of prison and you can ask her yourself." I answered. 

"Whatever,you wanna watch a movie"Ronnie asked.

I nodded my head, I just wanted to stop talking about Tally's mystery "boyfriend" 

Tally P.O.V

I was laying down in my bed, staring at ceiling. I've been staring at the ceiling for two hours now. I have been debating weather or not I should tell Ronnie about Max. I have been thinking about all the pro's and cons. The pro's are defiantly out weighing the con's. I sighed, I am just going to do. Rip it off just like a band aid. I got up from my bed and walked out of the room. I walked downstairs and saw Ronnie sitting on the couch. "Where's Jazzy" I asked, this would be so much easier if Jazzy was here to keep Ronnie calm. 

"Oh, she went to Naiya's. She is going to be back later" Ronnie Answered. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Ronnie, There is something I need to tell you" 

"I need to tell you something too"Ronnie said smiling. 

I sat next to Ronnie and smiled. "You go first"

"Okay, so while i was in prison I started writing some songs. I took all that anger, into determantion and I started a band in there. Jazzy did most of the work looking for people since I only had a limited amount of time on the internet and little phone privileges. " Ronnie said pulling out music sheets from behind the laying them out in front of me. 

My smile grew bigger, I was happy for him. All Ronnie has ever wanted to was make music. "That's amazing. What's this song about" I asked picking up a song called 'caught like a fly'

Ronnie took the music sheet from me and his smile fell slightly. "It's about Max. 

I snatched the paper out of his hand and started reading it. When I finished looking over it i looked at Ronnie. "Bringing his dad in that, is messed up" 

"Well he did betray me; and I know you used to have feelings for him but i hope you don't anymore because he is one of the reasons why i went to prison." 

I looked up at him and smiled insurring him that I didn't. Which is a big lie but Ronnie i don't want to ruin this moment for Ronnie. "Good. Now what did you want to tell me?" Ronnie asked. 

"Um it's not important anymore. I am going to go upstairs and take a nap." I answered. 

"Ok"Ronnie said.

I walked up the stairs and went in my room. I laid on the bed and screamed into my pillow. I am definitely  going to tell him tomorrow morning, no matter what.