will you marry me

Tally P.O.V

It had been a month since I tried to kill myself. let me tell you what has been going on this past month. Ronnie finally asked Jazzy to marry him. I am really happy for them and am also happy cause Jazzy will be my sister. even though she was already like my sister. Naiya found this cute Guy named Niall. As you may know he is from that pop band called one direction. I listen to one of there songs. I am not a pop fan so I am not a big fan for them. Anyways they meant at Starbucks. and been out on a couple of dates.  they fianlly made it official a week ago. I'm happy for Naiya cause she fianlly got a boyfriend. As for me and Max nothing could be better. we spend a lot of our time together and were taking day by day. All the guys from ETF beside Craig all are good with Ronnie. Ronnie apologize and so did Robert and Monte. But Craig never said anything and Ronnie never said. anything it is like everything is perfect.

  My birthday is in a week any I am super exiced I am Turing 21. And to celebrated my birthday everybody is going to go camping it is going camping and I can't wait. Where on brake next week from warped for a week so the whole brake where going to camp.

I was siting on the couch watching the guys play halo. Max looked up at me and kissed me. " I love you" Max said.

" That was out of nowhere...but I love you 2 " I said.

Max smiled. " Tonight after the show we are going out to dinner...just us" Max said.

" Ok....I like the sound of that " I said.

later While ETF was doing there set I went to see Ronnie and Jazzy. I looked at the coner of my eye and say Naiya and niall. Niall had a scared look on his face. I would to if I have always been around pop stars. like then one day I am around a bunch of rockstars. I flashed a smile over to them. I walked up to Jazzy and Ronnie. " Hey girl" Jazzy asked.

" hey" I said.

" Do you want to go out tonight " Jazzy asked.

" I'm sorry I can't Max is taking me out....Maybe tommorw" I said.

Jazzy looked at Ronnie and smirked. " Ok....um ill be right back Ronnie come with " Jazzy said.

They walked away. I rolled my eyes. what is going on between those to. I felt someone wraped there arms around me. I turned and saw Max. he gave me a kiss. " Come on lets go get ready" Max said.

we walked back to the bus hand in hand. the rest of the guys were already on the bus.  I went to the back and grabbed a pair of clothes.

I went to the bathroom and changed there. I put on a black t shirt then a white half shirt that's said crazy Mofos  in black letters. I put on a pair of shorts. it is a little hot and I went out and put a pair of converse on. Max came out and he was wearing a shirt that had a tux on it and black skinny jeans with his vans. " This must be serious cause your wearing your Tux shirt" I laughed.

" haha let's go" max said.

I smiled we got up and was about to walk out. " Max be back by 12 cause that is what time we are leaving to go the next venue" Craig said. 

" ok...dad" I said.

we got out and started walking. " Where are we going" I asked.

Max grabbed my hand. " Somewhere " Max said.

" Why wont you tell me" I said.

I want it to be romantic " Max said.

I rolled my eyes. The walk wasn't that long like 10 mintues. we got this park that was on the beach. I found rose petails in a path.  I looked at Max and smiled. we followed the path. the path end at this long dock and at the end of the dock there was a table for to. we walked to the table and sat Down. " Max...this is so sweet....Nice view of the ocean and pizza nothing could be any better " I said.

" I know " Max said.

We started eating the pizza. " why" I asked.

  " why what" Max asked.

" Why are you doing this" I asked.

Max grabbed my hand. "  because I love you and we never get to spend time together alone like we used to " Max said.

I smiled and kissed him. we finshed are pizza. " Tally I need to tell you something very important " Max said.

I looked him in the eyes. " Yes"  I said.

Max got up and went over to me. " Tally I love you .... I want to spend the rest of my life with you...I don't know what it is about you that I love so much...ok maybe I do your nice and you are so beautiful and you act like a little kid just like me....I'm happy with you and I don't know what I would do without you. I love you with all my heart....Will you marry me" Max asked.

I stood there in shock. I didn't know he felt like that's I mean I knew that he loved me but I didn't think I meant a lot to him even though this is the second time he asked me to marry him. " Max I love you so much so yes" I said.

he smiled and put the ring on my finger and I stand up and kissed him.

finally I WILL this time be a green. I am so happy I think I'm going to die.  Round 2 of being engaged.

hi everyone I just wanted to tell you that this book is almost done and I am having a sequal. I will give to the deatials when. I am done with this story bye.