Forbidden

The halls were mostly empty of people, seeing as it was half an hour til curfew. One of the few people who still remained to roam around the castle were Draco Malfoy. He had always been left alone to make sure that no students were out of bed around curfew. He was not supposed to be on this particular part of the castle. He should have been in the dungeons area, but he had went beyond that and was getting closer to Gryffindor Tower. He was determined to get there. Or some place near there.

After a few more minutes pass, he stops, hearing light footsteps coming towards him. He had a feeling he knew who it was and hid behind the nearest corner where the halls intersected. He went quickly and quietly and waited for the footsteps to get nearer. Right as soon as he saw a small foot step forward, he jumped out of his hiding spot and landed on his two feet in front of his brunette target. She was clearly surprised and nearly screamed but soon recognized the boy and glared.

Draco chuckled a bit and took a small step back. "You slimy git!" said the girl angrily before dropping her books in hand on the floor gently and then hitting the pale blonde in front of her. He hollered in pain and raised his hands in surrender. "I'm sorry! You didn't have to hit so hard! Sheesh Granger" said Draco before rubbing his left arm of its soreness. He had usually been a bit dramatic with his injuries before but this time truly did hurt him bad.

The petite girl looked up at him and continued glaring. "It's not my fault you had to scare me! You could have caused Filch to find us and somehow try to get us in trouble" said the girl. Hermione Granger. "I'm pretty sure I already did. Do you hear that?" asked Draco before remaining silent, leaving the hall empty of noise except for stomping of feet in a hallway close by. Without warning, he grabbed her hand and took it in his and ran, dragging her with him to to the closest door he found. A dusty, old broom closet.

He made sure to cover her mouth once the door shut behind them and waited till the stomping faded away till he took his hand off. Even in the darkness, he saw how angry she was at him. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't want to get caught" said Draco trying to defend himself from the angry girl who was sure to hit him again. "Well it's not like anything matters what you want. It's what you did! You are so lucky you are cute, Malfoy, or I'd hit your face and ruin that perfect hair of yours" said Hermione angrily.

Draco couldn't help but show his signature smirk, which, even in the dark, was visible to Hermione. She rolled her eyes and glared at him hard. "Oh shut up. You think even more about me. What was it you said just yesterday?" asked Hermione. Draco shook his head playfully and held her hands in his and looking her straight in her chocolate brown eyes which still sparkled the same way to him even in the darkness of the closet. Without taking his eyes off her, he lifted her right hand with his left and placed a small, light kiss on her just below her knuckles.

"You are the most intelligent, most mesmerizing, most amazing, most beautiful girl I've ever met and ever will" said Draco leaning closer to her face. He would have already kissed her but never did unless Hermione gave him permission to. He was very much intimidated by her. "Hermione" whispered Draco softly. "Shut up and kiss me, Malfoy" said Hermione still a bit angry but not as much as she was touched by his words all over again.

Draco smiled slightly before closing the space between them and placing a soft, sweet, gentle kiss on her delicate lips. He pulled them off hers for a mere second. He gave her another kiss on her lips, making her more feel attached to him. He pulled away shortly again, while holding her hands more loosely. He gave her one more, making her actually respond and return the kiss. He smiled as she kissed him back and continued to kiss her further. He guided her hands with his to wrap around his neck and she didn't object to anything.

He let go of her hands, moving his to her waist. He pulled her closer towards him, but realized a little too close as she slightly tripped and fell forward, right on top of him. They landed with a thud and Draco just chuckled. Hermione giggled slightly before placing a kiss on his lips, making them both feel closer to the other. Making them feel wanted. Making them feel loved. That was what they needed. They needed each other to live. Even if it was wrong.