Chapter 1

One year later..

Namjoon

Sunday, 6:00 am

My eyesight is still blurry so I need to close it for a second, I sat down and looked at Taehyung who is still sleeping. I got and from my bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I stretched for a while before coming out of our room. I could already smell the food in the kitchen which is probably made by Jin hyung because he's always the first one to get up.

I greeted him a good morning as he continued to cook our breakfast. I offered to help him but he declined and said that I might break something. I rolled my eyes and laughed because it was true. Everything that I touches, breaks.

I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. As I opened the door, I felt the warm breeze on my skin. The cherry blossoms are growing faster than I imagine. Spring is truly my favorite season. A few minutes of walking, I have reached the lake.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. The sun;s reflection shining on the lake, the chirping sounds of birds that serves as music to my ears. What a great way to start a morning. While I was admiring the view, my phone rang and it displayed Jin hyung's name.

He said that it was time for me to go home because breakfast is almost ready. When I got home I got scolded by Yoongi hyung because I arrived late and he was hungry. Number one rule of Jin hyung, no one will eat until we are not complete.

In the middle of eating our breakfast, our maknae's mentioned that they were excited to go to our new school. They told us there expectations from the students in our new school and hope that they are nice.

Timew went by quickly and it was already night time. I'm walking around the city, looking for a good place to have coffee. I stopped when a coffee shop caught my attention and it says "Sehyin's cafe".

I examined the place before shrugging and entering the cafe. I was greeted by a waiter and was guide towards the counter. The line was not that long and eventually it was my turn to order.

"One Frappe and chocolate donut please."

After I paid for my food and drink, I sat down in the table beside the window. It didn't take long as I received my order. A girl wearing a blue apron with her hair tied in a bun approached me.

"Here's your order Sir."

I have to admit that her voice caught my attention because it was gentle and sweet. I stared at her while she is placing my orders on the table. She suddenly turned her head towards me and I quickly avoided my gaze.

I smiled a little bit before saying thank you. I stayed at the cafe for about an hour before going home and on the way home. I couldn't just get her off of my mind.

Monday

Our maknae's voice caused me to wake up. I just chuckled as I get up from my bed because oh god, they are so excited to go to school. It's like their first time going to school. Well, it is their first time in our new school.

After I ate my breakfast, I took a bath and dressed up.

"Hyungs hurry! We're gonna be late!" Taehyung said.

"For god's sake, it's only 7:00" Yoongi hyung complained but when Jimin was the one to please him, he gave up. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Yoongi hyung can't resist Jimin.

We arrived at the school around 7:20 am. The seven of us caught other peoples attention which makes me a little uncomfortable. But suddenly, a
girl approached us and asked if she could take a picture with us. I looked at the bous who is now looking at me. It will be rude to say no so we just agreed. After that, all girls surrounded us asking if they could take some pictures.

In the middle of chaos, I noticed a girl standing nearby but she walked away when my gaze landed on her.

Wait.

It's her!

I tried to get away from the girls but no matter how hard I try. I just can't. A guard helps us to enter the building. I told him our classroom number and he guided us.

We thanked him as we reached our classroom. As we are standing outside the room, we could already hear the teacher's voice inside.

"It looks like we're late" Jin hyung said.

I knocked at the door then opened it after. "We're very sorry Sir for being late" I said while bowing. The guys bowed too.

"No, no, no. It's okay. Please introduce yourselves gentlemen" the Teacher said. We lined up and I step forward.

"Annyeong Haseyo. Kim Namjoon-imnida. Manasuh bangawayo"

"Annyeong Haseyo. Pink princess, Kim Seokjin-imnida. Manasuh bangawayo"

"Min Yoongi"

"Annyeong Haseyo! Jung Hoseok-imnida. I'm your hope. Manasuh bangawayo"

"Annyeong Haseyo! Park Jimin-imnida. Little mochi or chimchim. Manasuh bangawayo"

"An-nyeong! Kim Taehyung-imnida. Manasuh bangawayo" He showed his box smile which made them laugh. I glanced at the right side of the room. My eye met one. My heart started to beat faster.

"Annyeong Haseyo. Jeon Jungkook-imnida." I guessed that he did aegyo because they laugh. "Stand up everyone. I will assign you to your proper seat" They stand up. I was hoping that I'll be sitting next to her.

Sir started to mention names.

"Kim Namjoon and.. Min Dara"

I stepped forward. That girl stepped forward too. Her name is Dara? We both sat down. After a minute, we are in our proper seat. I don't know what to say. Should I say hi? Or ask her name again? Ugh. The teacher started to discuss something.

Time passed by like a blur and the mext thing I knew, the school bell rings.I fixed my things then I stand up. Dara already left. But she left something. A bracelet. I picked it up and I tried to catch up with her. But she's out of sight.

"Hyung! Let's go!" Kookie shouted. I looked around again to find her before joining the boys.