Chapter 46

Dara

Me and Jinwoo celebrated New Year with the boys. Our break ended quickly and now we're back to school. As usual, we will have tons of school works. It reached the point where me and Namjoon only have free time during weekends. We don't get a chance to talked to each other in week days because we have so much things to do.

"Dara, you know Sehun right?" Mr. Choi asked.

"Yes Mr. Choi" I answered.

"Kindly give this to him" Mr. Choi said then handed me some papers. I excused myself and looked for Sehun.

"Where is he?" I asked myself. I went to the library since I often saw him there. I smiled when I saw him reading a book at the corner.

"Annyeong haseyo" I greeted. He placed the book on the table then looked at me. "Oh, Dara. Long time no talk" he said then quickly removed his earphones. I chuckled. "Yeah, been busy this past few days" I said then ran my fingers through my hair. "Why are you here by the way? Do you need anything?" He asked.

"Here. Mr. Choi told me to bring it to you" I said then gave him the papers. "I see. Thank you" he said.

"I'll go now. Let's hang out soon" I said before leaving the library. I dropped by at the gym and saw Jangjun lying there. He stand up when he saw me.

"Hey, why are you here? Don't you have class?" I asked then kissed his cheeks.

"Nope. We don't have Math time. Our teacher has an emergency" he said.

"Lucky. I gotta go now. See you later. Love you!" I said then went back to my room. When I got back, Namjoon quickly approached me.

"Where did you go?" He asked. "Oh, Mr. Choi instructed me to bring some papers to Sehun" I answered.

"Of all people why you?" Namjoon muttered in his breathe then pouted. I laugh at his reaction. He really looks like a baby when he's jealous.

"Oh come on, love. That's nothing!" I said then smiled.

"Jinjja?" He asked and I nodded. He slowly smiled. After a few minutes, Mr. Choi came to announce something.

"I have an important announcement to make. The officers of the school agreed to something. There will be a Magic Ball this coming January 18" Mr. Choi announced. Whispers filled the room.

"Hey Dara, will you come?" Mina asked.

"Molla (I don't know)" I answered.

"I know you are all excited. We only have a week left so better find your date. Dismiss" Mr. Choi said then left the room.

"Noona, noona! Will you come?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe?" I answered unsurely.

"You should come Noona! It will be fun!" Taehyung said then showed me his box smile.

"Omo! You're so cute!" I said then pinched his cheeks.

"How about me Noona?" Jimin asked.

"Aniyo"

"Noona admitted it! You're not cute! Jiminie pabo!" Taehyung teased and locked me in his arms.

"You're bad!" Jimin said the chased Taehyung.

Days have passed and tomorrow will be the Magic Ball. Everyone is busy preparing for tomorrow.