Chapter 27

Dara

Do you know the feeling that you might lose someone you love? It sucks doesn't it. You can't eat and live right because of that thought.  Every night I will always think about...

Will Namjoon live?

Will he stay with me forever?

Or is this the end of our story?

I can't help but to think that way. No matter how much I tried, I will always think that Namjoon will die on that operation.

"Dara! Focus!" Mrs. Jung shouted that cause all of my classmates to look at me.

"Mianhaeyo Mrs. Jung." I said. Minutes passed and our class ended. I fixed my things and hang my backpack on my shoulder.

"Noona, we'll be going to the hospital now" Jungkook said. I nodded. He left together with Jimin and Taehyung while me, the boys and Mina went to the gym. We changed our clothes and place our bags on the bleachers. I instructed them to do stretching first before dancing. 

"Why are you here?" Jangjun asked as he approached me,

"MDC needs me." I said.

"And Namjoon doesn't?" he asked.

I let out a heavy sigh. "Look Dara, he needs you more and you know that. I can lead the team while you're gone like I always do. Leave earlier than us. You might be late for his operation." He said and I nodded. Mina approached us with a medium size box on her hands. "What's that?" I asked.

"Letters for Namjoon. It's from our class. It also have some chocolates inside." She said then opened the box. I picked up one letter. It was from our adviser. I smiled.  Namjoon and I aee so blessed to be in that class. 

"I'll just put it inside your bag." Mina said.

Jisoo approached us. "We made some letters too leader-nim." she said then handed me a box. "Thank you guys" I stated.

"Anything for Namjoon"

After a few minutes we started our training. Our 2 hour training seems like forever to me. I changed my clothes and put it inside my bag. I told the guys to leave already because we aren't allowed to stay here anymore when it's already 6 in the evening.

"I'll bring your bag." Jin said.

"Thank you." I said then handed him my bag. I asked where Mina is and she said that she's already in the van with Yoongi. We went to the parking lot and get on the van. I was not speaking the whole ride and I'm just looking at the window. I felt Yoongi's hand on mine and squeeze it. Suddenly, it started raining. In just a very short time, the window is filled with raindrops. I traced a raindrop while it's falling down. After a few minutes, we arrived at the hospital. I was about to follow them when I saw the guardian of the one who's giving his heart to Namjoon.

"Annyeong haseyo." I greeted the old lady.

"Annyeong haseyo. How are you?" she asked.

"I should be the one asking you that. How are you? Are you okay? Are you not regretting this decision for your son?" I asked.

"I don't because my son whole-heartedly volunteer himself when he heard about Namjoon's case. He said to me, 'Eomma, I want to give him my heart'. Of course I was shocked because  I didn't expect him to said that. I don't know that he's willing to sacrifice his life for Namjoon. But when I heard his reason, my heart melt. He said, 'Eomma, mianhae. Forgive me. But I really wanted to donate my heart. I've been a burden to you Mom and I'm sorry for that. I think he deserves to live more than me. Eomma, I promise you. I will live in peace'."