Chapter 9

Dara

Monday

"YOU ASKED WHAT!?" I shouted.

"I asked Namjoon Hyung if he is your boyfriend" Jinwoo said. I closed my eyes to control my temper.

Relax, he's a kid. And he's your brother

I looked at Jinwoo. "Love, don't ask things like that to Namjoon. Arasseo?" I said. He smiled then nodded.

"But Noona, seriously you look good together"

Ugh. No, not my brother too.

...

It's already break time. I noticed earlier that Namjoon's quite. I don't know if he has a problem or something. I decided to go to the garden. I saw Namjoon sitting at the bench, staring at his drink. I approached him and I sit beside him.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked at me in the eye. It took a few seconds before he answered.

"Yes. I'm just... nervous for the audition later" He said.

I stared at his eyes. His eyes looks like he wanted to tell me something but he couldn't. He avoided the eye contact. It's okay if he doesn't wanted to tell me. Maybe it's something personal.

"Noona! Hyung!"

We looked at the direction where the voice came from. It was Jungkook, together with the other boys. They walk towards us. "Are you talking about something serious?" Yoongi asked.

"No" Namjoon said then smiled.

"Let's go to the room now" Jin said. We all nodded then head to the room. I couldn't stop staring at Namjoon. He's not the Namjoon I used to know. His behavior today is odd.

...

Hoseok

Something is wrong with Namjoon. I know that Dara noticed it too. Is he hiding something from us? "Namjoon yah! You okay?" I asked. It seems like he didn't hear it

"Namjoon"

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" he asked.

"I said are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah, I am. Let's go. We're gonna be late" He said.

Hhmm. Weird.

...

Dara

2:00 p.m.

*school bell rings*

"Okay class. Don't forget you homework. You can go now"

I fixed my things and I stand up.

"Noona!" Jungkook called.

"Yes?" I said then I smiled.

"I wish I could audition too on MDC" he said.

"Aww. Me too. Good luck on your audition in Vox" I said.

"Kamsahamnida Noona!" he said with a big smile on his face.

"You're welcome. Good luck to you too Jimin and Taehyung" I said.

"Kamsahamnida!!" they said then leave.

"Let's go?" Namjoon asked then smiled. He looked fine now. I nodded. "Mina, let's go" I said. Mina skipped happily towards us and she leads the way to the gym. "Go change your clothes" I said. They all nodded.