Chapter 4

Dara

Thursday

"LEE JANGJUN COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted.

The man skipped happily towards me. "Yes??" He asked. "WHY DID YOU TELL NAMJOON MY NICKNAME!" I shouted.

"Hey hey easy. Namjoon? I don't know him" he said. I gave him a blank look.

He think for a minute. "Nope. I don't know him" He said. "The guy doing his homework at school!" I said.

"Oh.. So he's name is Namjoon. Wait, how did you know him?" he asked. "He's my classmate slash seatmate you pabo!" I shouted.

"Mianhaeyo Dad- leader-nim!" he said while bowing. "Tsk. Be careful sometimes! I don't like people calling me that name" I said.

"But it's cute" Mina popped out of no where. "Shut up" I said. They both laugh. I heard someone called my name.

"Annyeong Haseyo" she said. I know her. She's always here when we have practice. "Can we take a picture?" She asked. I smiled.

'"Of course" I said.

We took a picture. She said thanks then left. "Guys. I'm gonna go now. Mina, let's go" I said. They waved goodbye. When we entered our room. Many students are there already.

I sat down. "Hyung. Hyung. Am I correct?" I heard a guy asked Namjoon. If I'm not mistaken this is Taehyung. "Ne~ It's right" Namjoon said.

"Kamsahamnida" the guy said then sit on his chair. "Oh, Annyeong Haseyo" Namjoon greeted me. "Annyeong Haseyo" I greeted back. The class started.

...

Bullcrap. I didn't get the lesson. I hate math. I really really hate math. I buried my face in the desk.

"Need some help?"

I looked at Namjoon. "I can help you" he said. "Really?" I asked. He smiled then he nodded.

*school bell rings*

We fixed our things and stand up. "Namjoon, let's go" Yoongi said. "Go ahead hyung. I'm just gonna do some... stuff" Namjoon said.

The boys looked at me and back to Namjoon. "Stuff huh?" Jin asked. Hoseok hit Jin with his elbow.

"Hyungs let's go. Bye Hyung, bye Noona! Enjoy your date!" Jungkook said.

Our jaw dropped. They left the room.

Silence...

Awkward Silence..

"Uum.. So.." Namjoon tried to say something. "Let's go?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh wait. Can we go to the gym first?" I asked.

He nodded. "Let me bring your bag" he said. I was shocked to his movements. I hesitated for a moment.

"You d-don't have to.."

"I'm sorry. Are you shy? I was just being a gentleman" He said. I shake my head. "No, just a little bit" I said.

He smiled then he grabbed my bag. We go to the gym. Some students are looking at us. Duh, is it the first time they saw a guy bringing a bag for his.. Friend?

I know, I sounded mean.

We reached the gym. "Jisoo, please call Jangjun and Mina" I said. She looked shocked because Namjoon was beside me.

What's wrong with them?

She nodded. Jangjun and Mina came towards me.

"Hey Da-.. Oh"

"Ayo there Namjoon!" Jangjun said. "I remember you" Namjoon said. "I'm Jangjun. Nice to meet you" Jangjun said then he lend his hand.

"Nice to meet you too" Namjoon said then accepted Jangjun's hand. "Annyeong Namjoon!" Mina greeted. "Hi there Mina" he said.

"You know each other?" Jangjun asked Namjoon and Mina. I put my palm on my forehead. "Duh! He's my classmate you pabo" Mina said.

"Yah! Why is everyone calling me Pabo today?" He said. "Oh shut up" Mina said.

"Dara, why aren't you changing your clothes?" Mina asked. "That's why I called you. I will be late for half an hour or less so take charge. Both of you" I said.

"Where will you go?" Jangjun asked. "Namjoon's gonna help me on Math. I didn't really get the lesson earlier because I'm day dreaming" I said.

"Day dreaming about me?" Jangjun asked.

"Funny" I said. I looked at Namjoon. "Let's go?" I asked. He smiled then nodded. We go to the library. We sat down at a very nice spot near the window where you can see the students leaving the school.

"I'm sorry for earlier" He said. I looked at him. "Sorry for what?" I asked. "About Jungkook" he said. "Oh that.. Don't worry. It's okay" I said.

We started our one on one lesson.

....

"Thank you very much Namjoon" I said. "Anytime. Do you want me to come with you to the gym?" He asked. "No need. I can manage. Thank you" I said.

He nodded. "Good bye Namjoon. See you tomorrow" I said. "Good bye.. Dada" before I could react he run away. "Namjoon!" I shouted.

"Ssshh!"

I apologize to the librarian. I quickly went to the gym.

...

Namjoon

"So, what happened on your date?" Hoseok asked. "That. Wasn't. A date" I said then I sat down. "I didn't know that Hyung was a liar" Taehyung said.

"I'm definitely not a liar" I said. "Then why did you stay at the school with Noona?" Jungkook asked. "She needs help with math" I said. They nodded.

"Hyung, you look good together. I promise" Jimin said. "Yah, I thought we are done with that?" I asked. "I think it's time for you to have a girlfriend" Jin hyung said.

"I'm still young. I want to enjoy my life. Before anything else happens" I said.

"Dinner is ready" Yoongi hyung shouted. We go to the dining room and started eating.

Hey there! I just wanted you to know that  I'll use different Ulzzang girl/boy/couple to represent Dara, Namjoon and other characters

Hey there! I just wanted you to know that  I'll use different Ulzzang girl/boy/couple to represent Dara, Namjoon and other characters. Love you!