Author's Note

First of all guys I wanted to thank you for supporting Fix Me until the end! Thank you for voting and giving me your kind feedbacks! That really inspired me to write the story.

I know that some of you are expecting the story to have happy ending but let's face the reality. Some stories just don't end happy.

(Btw, I love your reactions💕)

When I pick a random story at my library, I will always see how many chapter does the book have and it if has 40 or 50 chapters or even more, I will definitely not read it because I'm too lazy to do so.

I have learned that, not all stories need to have long chapters to be interesting.  In fact, I like short stories more. I'm sorry if you guys found the other chapters boring. I'm sorry too if the book doesn't have many plot twist. Anyways, if you guys have recommendations of any short story please don't hesitate to leave a message on my wall.

Even though the plot was kinda messy and confusing, you guys didn't stop to wait for my (slow) updates. If you guys are still confused on some parts, again, don't hesitate to leave a message on my wall and I will clear things up for you.

I love you all!

Even if you don't love me back.

Lol. Anyways, please wait for other updates about the sequel.

Yup yup yup. Fix Me is going to have a sequel and it's title is Never Again.

Again, thank you for supporting Fix Me!

~ _aryuri