Freddy Fazbears Pizza

I recently got a job at FFP and it was my FAVORITE place of all....but....I stopped coming there because of "The bite of 87" and the murdering of the 5 children....... BUT....I came back and here I am today.

-At FFP-
I sighed cause its been 4 years..."I hope they remember me....well...I HOPE SO!!"

I went in as a bunch of memories hit my mind.. I sighed once again and put my stuff down next to the tablet..
After i heard about the animatronics i was frozen in place

"T-th-THEY MOVE!!" I started to have a panic attack. I checked the tablet and saw that bonnie was gone.."!!!!!" I reached for the 2 buttons on the door and the doors shut Bonnie hit his face on the door "Owwie!! Y/n No fair!!"

I was frozen in place as soon as I saw the rest of the animatronics there.."..D-do you a-all remember m-me??"
They all nodded..I opened the door i went outside the office....

They were all in tears finally getting to see me again, I hugged them tight crying, "Hehe i missed you guys!" They all smiled and hugged me back but..gently.

I smiled and saw that Goldie wasn't here but i didnt ask
Chica: Hey, Y/n do want pizza??
I nodded and followed her to the kitchen  we started to make the pizza and after it was done we all chowed down
(BTW, Just so you know, Y/n knows that they can turn human) I smiled at them and they smiled back!

I knew that today was going to be a good day!
____________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked it! See ya in the next one BYE!!!