Foxy!!

I looked over at pirates cove and frowned a little before i saw a glint of golden eyes staring at me but when i blinked it was gone..
Freddy: Hey, Y/n??
"Yeah what is it??"
Freddy: How.....was you life after...you stopped coming here...?
Eveyone nodded and i sighed..
Everyone noticed and started to panic
"Well...it all started when i came home from this place with my mom.....but...she collapsed and started to have a heart attack i started to call 911 but they couldnt make it in  time... Then i walked home and my dad started to beat me up for no apparent reason......3 months later he left me to go live some other woman leaving me behind in my old home..."
After i finished explaining i saw that they had sad expressions on there faces i stood up and walked over to pirate cove..

I stood there and snapped three times
-Flashback-
"Hahaha hey hey foxy!!?
Foxy: hmm what is it laddie?
"How about whenever i come here i snap three times so that you'll know its me??
Foxy agredd and hugged me
-Flashback end-
His head popped out suprised and looked at me i smiled and he jumped out and hugged me
Foxy: I MISSED YOU SO MUCH LAD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!???
I was shocked and smiled "I missed you too.."
He put me down and i asked him why he didnt come out he then frowned and went back inside saying "Sorry....i cant tell you that..."
I frowned and i ran away crying...
____________________________________________________________

AHHH THATS SO SHORT AHH WELL SEE YA NEXT TIME!!