Who..... who are you?

I was still thinking about who that animatronic is...... 'They never told m- WAIT!! I heard something about...... Springtrap?? Yes..... His name was springtrap......... He will never... Kill me nor my friends!' Just as I thought about that thought. My eyes.. Were pitch black with white pupils

-timeskip-
I went to the pizzeria and saw Foxy sitting on a table reading a book about warm coats... Even though i already got one for him.. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him from behind.

He was suprised and turned back at me and smiled.

He then picked me up and kissed the crook of my neck, "Hehehe stahp!" He grinned and stopped.

Freddy then came with Chica holding her hand. I looked at both their hands and grinned, "So, Freddy. Are you and Chica a thing now???" (Sorry if you're a Bonnica Fan) Freddy blushed so did Chica and they both said no together.

Foxy then perked his tail up and cuddled with me. "!!!!, uhh.... Foxy?????" He then looked at me and blushed. "S-sorry!... My senses acted up....."

He then stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash his face.

I sat on the table and sang a song called 'Slipped Away' (you can look at the video for lyrics) After a finished singing Freddy then looked at me with almost teary eyes.. "S-sorry!! I didnt mean to make you guys sad!"

Freddy shooked his head and said, "Nah.. Its okay.... Its just that we never hear you sing as much" "Oh well sorry?" I giggled and i checked the time

12:55

I asked them if they wanted to play Truth or Dare. They all agreed and we sat down in the center of the Main Stage. "Ok. Whos going first?"
(Heres the sitting order: Y/n is sitting next to Foxy. Freddy is sitting next to Chica. And Puppet is sitting next to BB)

"Me!" Freddy stated as he spun the bottle and it landed on Foxy.... My eyes widened and not long after I bursted out laughing. So did Chica, Puppet, And BB.

Freddy then said, "THIS IS SO GAY WTF!??!" Foxy then put on a poker face and glared at the bottle. Out of nowhere Freddy came up to Foxy and kissed his hand.

It was Chica's turn and it landed on Puppet. BB laughed and pushed Puppet into Chica's arms and he kissed Chica on the cheek accidently.

It was now my turn and it landed on Foxy. I kissed his cheek and he kissed me on the lips.

6:00 AM

DAMMIT CLOCK!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welp.... See ya (428 words)