Springtrap

I came back to the pizzeria and saw Jeremy and Fritz.... Still looking scared AF.... I sighed and put my stuff down next to the tablet. "Hey, Y/n? Why are you friends with them?" I froze and looked at them. "I knew them when i was just 14 years old... I came back after 4 years. They remembered me and i remembered them." Fritz looked concerned and said, "But.... They are heartl-" i glared at them and said, "They're NOT heartless. They are full of love and care. I dont care if they kill me or not. I will still love them with all my heart!" They looked at me and nodded. I sighed and walked out to Foxy and they others. There was something different about them though... As if they were.... Cautious about somethi- no.... Someone... I looked around and saw no one. They all looked at me and said, "RUN....." I turned around and saw a new animatronic. I was suprised and ran to Foxy.... The new guy disappeared leaving with a menacing laugh.... Foxy looked Mad. Freddy looked Irritated. Chica looked Scared. Puppet looked Concerned. And BB.... Well.... He looked.... Sad... I patted his head and he smiled a bit..

-timeskip-

I asked Foxy who was the new dude and he hestitated but answered anyway... "That man is Spring trap... He was the one who killed us..." My eyes widened and hugged him "its okay.... Its okay" his eyes softened a bit and hugged back

I W I L L C O M E F O R Y O U! Y / N......   *cue the menacing laugh*

6:00 AM

I went back home thinking about that man 'he looks familiar... But... I dont know where'