Their real names...

I came back to the pizzeria and they were all at the stage discussing something. They noticed my presence and looked at me.

I asked what was wrong and went over to Foxy. He kissed my cheek and i giggled a bit. But... Still... What was wrong...

Foxy: Y/n... Its time you knew our real names...
(Me: took you guys long enough)
Freddy: My real name is Fredrick...
Chica: mines is Amy..
Foxy: mines is Alex... But i dont know about BB and puppet..
Puppet: FYI.... My real name is Jack.
B.b: ......Its.. John..
I nodded and hugged them all. "Why were you all so worried??" Foxy: because.... Y'know about the "incident" they all had fun... But us.... We got murdered....   
I then let go of the hug... And smiled sweetly. "It doesnt matter.. If i knew about it or not.... That was the reason i never came back cause i all thought that....." I trailed off and a tear fell out...
(BTW I MADE MISTAKE GOLDIE IS ALIVE AND WELL!! But... You'll see him in the next chapter) Foxy cupped my cheek with his hand and kissed me. Leaving me suprised.... Freddy saw this but... He knew all along.. But what we didn't know... Was that someone. Was lurking in the shadows watching. My. Every. Movement.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUN. DUN. DDDDUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!! Sorry.... Anyway WHAT!!!! TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY HOLY SH*T!!!! Anyway .... Bye!! (236 words)