Key + Tyla + Ari

Few weeks|

Arielle

I sipped my water looking at my mama and Tyla eat their food.

"How's everything so far?" Mama asked us

I was silent. She was wearing this big ol floppy hat on her. It looked good to be real.

She looked at me.

"Fine"

My mama hated one word answers.

"I've been on the low like you said, less paparazzi's around me, better energy" I added

"That's good." She chewed down her pasta and looked at Tyla, "and how about you?"

She scrunched her eyes from the sun and looked at us. Just like me, she looked like she was in her own little world.

"Everything is okay"

"Has Jaeden contacted you?"

"No" she said to mama shaking her head

"Raquel?" She questioned

"No" Tyla said shaking her head

"Good. We don't need any trouble starting."

My mama was being really settle with us for the past few weeks. Everything she told us to do we just listened and followed. I didn't have any beef with her so it was whatever.

"Have you tried talking to Geo about dinner?" Mama asked me

"...no" I said

"Ion know how to bring it up" I added

She nodded sipping her water with lemon on the side of the cup.

"That's your boyfriend. Only you know him well, so I can't really give you advice on how to persuade him into saying yes."

I nodded, my mama was a g. Always gave the greatest advice man, I missed her.

"Can I go?" I heard Tyla say

The point of this lunch date was to get an update on everything with us as a whole.

My mama looked at Tyla.

"My anxiety... people keep staring at me, I feel it." She said

My mama removed her glasses and handed them to Tyla.

"Go wait in the car" I said giving her my keys.

She kissed my mama and stood up, "love you" she said already walking off, "love you too" my mama said

She stared at me, "You know she's lying to you about Jaeden"

"That's my seed, you think I don't know that already"

I smiled a little. My mama knew everything about us. She knew shit about me that I didn't even think she knew. She told me she had eyes watching us 24/7. Only privacy I had was when I was at Geo's place or mine. She says my people are linked with her people. So that explained a lot of things.

"Does she tell you about him?" She asked

I shook my head, "no"

"Well when I ask you guys to hang out. What do y'all talk about?" She questioned

I shrugged, "She's more in her own zone and I am too. Tyla isn't opened anymore, wit me at least"

"C'mon let's start going"

She dropped the money on the table and we began walking with the security guards in front of us.

"She lost trust in you" I heard her say