reflection| noitcelfer

Geordan Parks||||

Everybody and they mama's was at the hospital it was dumb packed. We had this whole section that they had us waiting at.

It was just crazy.

"You good?" My daddy kept asking

"Yes I'm fine, I already said that"

"I'm just asking Geordan" I shook my head sitting off to the side waiting.

Keyanna was sitting there looking miserable. I sat thinking back to what happened. It was like a horror movie or some shit. Like Kim froze during her performance and couldn't continue. I tried to help her but her parents moved mad heads out the way. Next thing I know we needed to evacuate the building.

I wasn't worried. I knew she probably just got nervous and froze. It looked scary but I knew she was okay. People were just being extra and overreacting.

She gon wake up and laugh at the whole thing. I knew it. We were gonna be in that hospital room laughing at what happened. That's just how we were.

"Geo you good?" Fizz asked sitting next to me

"Yeah man, you straight" Drew sat on the other side staring at me worried

Raquel stood looking at me.

"Y'all wanna hop off my dick?" I spat standing up

Eyes landed right at me. I was irritated.

"We just checkin' on you"

"Yea bruh relax"

"How the fuck I'm s'pose to relax when you all keep comin ova and askin me the same question over and over again, damn can I breath?"

"She froze up, ight, y'all want me to start ballin' over that?" I asked

I sucked my teeth walking out. I needed a breather. Too many fake ass mufuckas in here. And what bothered me the most is that I knew that family knew who I was, I'm 99% sure they didn't fuck with me at all.

20 MIN.

A U G U S T

"The boy don't even know do he?" Travis, my brother asked

I shook my head in a sigh

"I doubt it"

"He wasn't there?" He asked me

"Nah he was they just cleared the building before everything else went down. A few people seen but like after that it was completely empty"

"Hopefully Ari pulls through, you know how strong she is" I nodded, "uh-huh"

I closed my eyes hunched over.

"Daddy what if you had three dogs and one cat. Then would you pick dog?" She asked laying next to me while I was in bed.

"Nope, cats are betta' " I said lying straight through my teeth

She's been wanting to get a dog and I've been dodging every bullet I can whenever she asked me dog related questions.

Little did Ari know I was getting her one.

"Dadddy!" She exclaimed pushing my head

"Hey Ari it is 6 in the morning, you wanted to sleep in my bed I let you now go back to sleep before your mama comes back home and finds you up"

"I don't care" she said

"You wanna be bold now, then when she comes it's all oh daddy said I could wake up this early"
She giggled