Geo Stop Lying!

Arielle

"What did it say?"

He had a huge smile that formed on his face, "...I think you pregnant"

"Nah there ain't no think the thing either has a line or not"

He nodded, "there's a line"

"Stop fucking lying!" I exclaimed looking at him

He smirked, "Go check it yourself" I walked over and snatched him as well.

I bent over and seen a whole line staring at me, "GEO!" I squealed

I was so fucking shocked, he smiled harder.

"Stop laughing I shouldn't be happy about this" I said trying to hide my smile

He was laughing at my facial expression.

I stood there kinda looking at my self, "wow"

"Aye you and I gon get through this," he said

He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "Geo I'm only 19,"

"So what we've known each other long enough" he said

He was holding me by the waist just saying all this stuff, all this stuff that was just really making me feel good. Like shit, 19 and pregnant that ain't bad.

"Beybeh we gon be parents"

"Schedule a doctor's appointment just in case" I nodded kissing his lips, "bruh this is so fucking cute, like we boutta be like family goals and shit"

He smiled pecking my lips, "it feels weird though, you feel me?" I nodded, "I definitely feel you"

We kissed again, this time for a solid minute. I slowly pulled away and we both smiled at one another , "I gotta go get ready"

"Me too"

I sat on the bed taking my phone out the charger.

"KIM!" He yelled out

"Huh? Yeah" I called out

"I could tell Fizz right?" I shrugged then shook my head, "No! We keepin' it a secret"

Twee Weeks lateeerr ....

I smiled hard sitting in front of Tyla as we had brunch. She just came back from Trinidad with my mama and everyone else in the family. She was glowing ugh my sister is so freaking pretty.

"And then cousin Kel was like where's Ari? And mama goes oh she ain't hea' like she couldn't make it and all"

"Damn he really thought you were me. He a trip"

She nodded giggling. "That's cousin Kel for you"

I couldn't stop staring at her it was just like ugh, she looked away from me, "You goin to Jesus's graduation"

I nodded "definitely"

"Daddy's goin too"

"Who?"

"Daddy, he's goin" she repeated herself

"Who?" I asked again

She finally understood, her hands were shaky.

"Tyla you okay?" She nodded, "yeah I'm fine, it's just really cold in here" I side eyed the man who asked the restaurant to turn the a/c on.

"White people always on some fucking cold shit. Like nah nigga it's spring there ain't no 90 degree weather outside yet" she giggled and my heart melted