It Was Too Much For Her

Kimberly

"Ahhh!" An unfamiliar voice shouted

I ran and seen a man. I looked and oh my gosh.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed running over to Geo.

It was him, it had to be him. I screamed still but Geo put his hand over my mouth backing away.

"Calm down" I heard him say

I couldn't even stand on my two feet I was scared. I pulled Geo's hand off me.

"That's the guy! He's the g-guy Geo!" I yelled behind Geo

He was the stalker, the guy that had been following me constantly in the past. I thought he was finally gone but no!

"I just wanna meet you! Arielle Alsina your my inspiration"

"I don't care get away from me!!" I exclaimed jumping in so much fear.

"Get him out!!" I exclaimed

"Aye man ion wanna make this hard for you, you can either get out or I call the police"

"Your hair, your face it's just so beautiful" he said to me. He took a few steps about to get to me when Geo pushed him back.

"Kim go back in the room"

"NO WAIT I'M A FAN!!!
I THOUGHT THAT I WAS DREAMING WHEN YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!! " He shouted the lyrics to my songs tryna fight to get to me but Geo was pushing him back.

"KIM GO" he yelled at me

The man started to scream. "No! I just want to talk to you! You're my best friend in my head! I'm not here to hurt you why don't you understand that!" He yelled

My heart, I was feeling bad. He was a fan, why am I trying to throw him out.

*

"Oh really?" I asked as he continued to talk

"Uh huh this tattoo I got when I was about to see you in Sacramento. I was suppose to be at the meet and greet but my therapist got into an accident so I had to leave early"

I smiled, "You want me to sign anything for you?"

He shook his head no, "I just always wanted to meet you and just have a one on one on conversation"

"You know your pretty brave for doin all this" I said

"I know it's crazy but when an artist just touches you through their music and sing words that are healers to you, you'd understand"

"Oh I understand... shooo you ain't gotta tell me" I said giggling he laughed with me, "My luh sister wanted to meet Bryson tiller so bad she was willing to do anything to get me to say yes. I say yes, and we go. The girl was star strucked. I'm talking she was going through an emotional roller coaster, crying one second singing to his songs the next minute"

"That's how I am at your shows. But you balance your music out well. You can get the crowd, then you can slow it down and still have everyone happy but then an hour later your voice starts singing these depressing ass r&b songs got everyone in tears"

I bit my lip shrugging, "Its natural, I don't know.  When I was still upcoming and new I use to dance for HOURS--"

"Trust me I know"

The conversation started to die down and the officer who came 15 minutes ago stood up smiling. He was listening to our conversation looking intresred as well

"Sir, you ready to go?"

The man sighed, then nodded, "yeah"

"It was nice meeting you" I said