A Trip Down The Memory Lane

Riley's P.O.V

"This place is amazing!" I scream because of the loud music. It had been a while since I came to a club. I just felt like I had forgotten how to loosen up. My outings were mostly with Quinn but Jamie is a good company too. He is fun to hang out with. It's funny how some people can make you feel happy. It maybe for a moment but it is special.

"You have to be a little more louder." He grins and pulls me close by my waist. I smile and smack his arm.

"We've been dancing for awhile. Let's take a break." He nods at my suggestion and pulls me out of the crowd.

"Do you wanna have a drink." He asks me while we make our way to the bar counter.

"Nah, but water will do." He chuckles at my response. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's just I haven't seen a girl who prefers to stay sober in a club." He chuckles.

"Well now you've met one." I grin which makes him chuckle again.

*****

"I wanted to thank you for the dress. It's really pretty." I was grateful for his efforts to cheer me up. The dress is really pretty. It is golden, full sleeved, knee length dress. It brings out the best of my curves.

"Its alright besides it was lying in the cupboard anyways." He says and immediately stops as if he had realised that he said something he shouldn't have.

"Does this dress belong to someone? Is it the girl in the photograph hanging on the room's wall?" I slightly jerk him a little.

"This dress belongs to my s-sister." He chocked on his words.

"She is really pretty. I hope I get to meet her someday." I said as my thoughts wondered off to the photograph.

"She was really beautiful, humours and charismatic. I just wish we had more time together." He said with sadness and remorse in his voice.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know." I stuttered.

"It's alright. Let's not talk about it." I nod in agreement.

"How well do you know Ryder?" I asked curiously.

"Well enough. We were pretty close sometime back." I press my lips in a thin line. "Why do you ask?" He turns to me.

"I-I Uh was just c-curious." I stutter.

"Okay." He grins.

*****

Landon's P.O.V

She knows my name. Lies, lies and more lies. I pull my hair in frustration. Why am I so fucking pissed? I have a motive! Wasn't that the reason why I came here?! It's all so freaking messed up. I have to talk to Riley. I look around in the house but she is nowhere to be seen. I check her room but it was empty and messed up. Did she run away? I don't think she will but what if she did. I searched for Jamie too but he wasn't there. I was beyond frustrated. The thought of them being alone together was enough to frustrate me.

"Landon.You alright man?" Leo asked while looking through the refrigerator.

"Do you know where are Jamie and Riley?" I panted like I had just ran a marathon.

"Yeah. Jamie told that he was taking the girl out." He looked at me awkwardly.

"Where?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Calm down. He's over it. He won't do anything with her." He said while handling me the water bottle.

"I don't know. I just don't have a good feeling about leaving her with him." I walked over to Leo.