Troublemaker (Part - 2)

Riley's P.O.V

"What are you waiting for?! Come with me!" Ryder shouts bringing me back from my thoughts.

"I'm not coming with you." I say with what my conscious allows.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He holds me by my arms.

"Don't touch me! I'm not one of your sluts!" I jerked away from his grip.

"You know what? I don't care but for now either you come with me willingly or I have my own ways." He said in dominating tone.

"You can do what you whatever you want but I will not come with you. It is all your fault that I'm dragged into this mess." I say as the scene rewinds from the murder in alley to the murder in the pub.

"Oh so it's my fault. I told you to come and follow me to this place?!" He said through gritted teeth.

"I don't care! I'm not leaving from here with you." I saw a sudden rage in his eyes.

"Okay then, if this is how it goes." He picks me in a bridal style and places me on the motorbike.

"How dare you?!" I was furious due to his action.

"I told you, I have my own ways." He smirks at my helplessness. "Now hold tight, this one is fast." I could still feel him smirking.

*****

"What is this place?" I mutter to myself. I was in front of a small cottage. It was dark and isolated. I couldn't see any houses nearby.

"It's my secret hideout. Not to you cuz now you're a part of it too." He says unlocks the main door.

"I don't understand. Why me?" I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Come inn. I will answer all your questions." He switches on the lights and shuts the door. "Sit." He points at the couch.

"You said you will answer my questions if I came inn. So answer!" I daringly step towards him.

"I see. You don't like suspense do you?" He says with a sly grin.

"Why did you bring me to this place?" I toss my question with hope of an answer.

"To protect you." He says facing me.

"From what?" His answers weren't enough. His answers held questions.

"From those people who killed Courtney." He sat on the couch and motioned me to sit too.

"I don't understand. Why do you have to protect me from those people?" I sit on the cold leather couch.

"Those people belong to the most dangerous gang of Ireland. You weren't even supposed to see what you saw. You witnessed a 'murder'." He forces on the word 'murder.'

"It's not like the first time I witnessed a murder." I murmur to myself.

"What did you say?" He comes closer to me.

"Nothing." I lie under his suspicious gaze. "Don't lie. What murder were you talking about?" He looks with curiosity in his eyes.