Confessions Of A Criminal (Part - 1)

Landon's P.O.V

"What happened that day?" Her voice faded as the voice of the memories surrounded me.

"That day..." I began. "I met Paige."

26th July, 2012
Wanderlust
Paris

"What's going between you and Emery?" Noah/the prankster asked.

"Me and Emery?" I chuckled. "It was just sex." I replied.

"What about others?" Aidan/ the player voices out his thoughts.

"They are all the same. They get emotionally attached even though I strictly made it clear that I want nothing but a physical relationship." I ordered tequila shots.

"Aidan has a competition." Jesse/ the golden boy teased.

"Not yet." Keith/ the bad boy spoke. "Not until you get that girl to your bed." He pointed towards the blonde girl.

"Why her?" I asked out of curiosity. I knew he was up to something.

"She looks pretty." He simply states.

"Pretty?" I chuckle. "She looks funny." I pull the chair and take a seat beside Jesse.

"Scared that you might loose?" He smirks.

"Me scared?" I raise my brows at him. "She isn't my type. She looks very inexperienced." I grin eyeing the awkward chick who seems to be waiting for someone.

"Isn't that the whole point. She is different from all the girls you've slept with. She seems like challenge." Keith smirks.

"Guys I think our target is in trouble." Aidan points over towards the same chick which now seemed to have a heated conversation with a strange man.

"Wait." I prevent Aidan from going for the girl's rescue. "I will go." I smirk.

"So I guess you're up for the challenge." Keith grins.

"What do you think?" I smirk. Of course it's about challenge. I don't simply waste my efforts. Isn't that what girls like? A guy coming to their rescue. Keith was right after all. This is going to be fun.

"If I were you I wouldn't do that." I defend the blondie before he can slap her.

"Who the hell do you think you are? She's my girlfriend and I can do whatever I want so back off." He pushes me and I hear the guys gasp. They know exactly what happens when someone pushes my buttons.

"You shouldn't have done that." I grit while controlling my anger.

"Why? Does this make you angry pretty boy?" He mocked.

"You wanna see? How angry it makes me? I grab his collar.

"Please don't hit him." She looks at me with red puffy eyes. I leave his collar turn to face her.

"Are you alright? Do you want water?" Before she could answer the same guy throws a glass bottle at my head. The glass pieces shatter everywhere. I drop on my knees. Well it did hurt. I slowly get up.

"Surprised? Or disappointed? It doesn't matter though. I won't get my hands dirty instead I have some people who will take care of you." I reveal two hefty bouncer behind me. I am a special customer at wanderlust. My dad owns the partnership of this club. How in the world would anyone try and trifle with me? And that to here.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" He shouts at the girl who just stands there with her head low.

"Take him." I order the bouncers.