Chapter 12 - Black Ice

Jack's P.O.V

With the pixie dust, she opened the door. Once she opened it, light started to came.

Light is now covering us, i grab Elsa's hand so we're not seperated. After a few minutes, the light is fading and i open my eyes

The moment i saw what's in front of me, im shocked. Elsa started to grinning.

Shit....

It's snowing, but the difference is the snow is black and the sky is dark blue, well, not that dark, but not that lig-

"Um, Jack?" Elsa's angelic voice interrupt my thought.

"Yes ?"

Elsa look down, so i follow her sight. When i look at what she saw. Our hands are still intertwined.

"Oh sorry" i quickly let go of her hand

"Where is this ?" i asked Elsa.

"This is my place"

"Your place ?" i said "You live on the black snow mountain in the middle of nowhere ?"

"No, i live there" she answered me while pointing at something. I look at the direction she show and guess what i found?

Its black ice, a castle made of black ice. Black ice in the middle of a snowy mountain

I look at Elsa and ask, "Who made this castle ?" I said

She then smile widely "I made this castle" She made this?

"You made this? How?" i asked her

"Let me show you" then she raise both of her hands and ground start to shake. Suddenly, a small blue ice castle is made in front of us, it's size is just 5 feet tall. I just stare at it, wait, she could make ice castle? then she could co.ntrol ice?

"You could make ice ?!" i asked. Surprise and disbelief could be heard in my tone.

"Yes" she answered me simply, looking at me.

"Then you're just like me!" I shouted and grab her hands instinctively.

"Yes, we're the same" She replied me with a smile on her lips. Then i look back at the small castle she built a few minutes ago. Wait, its blue, the castle is blue, not black.

"Hey, elsa?" i called her.

"Yes?" She replied me

"This castle" i pointed out to the small castle "This castle is made of blue ice, not black. How did you make that one?" i pointed again but now at the big black ice castle.

"That one, i made it with my father" She replied me. Her eyes seems different, hes gaze became softer when she looks at the castle, i swear i could see love and softness in it.

"Your father ?" i asked

"Yeah.." she replied me, softness and love is still in her eyes.

"What's his name ?" I asked her

"It's a secret" she replied

"Really? come on!" i said while knitting my eyebrows togerther and making a sad puppy dog eyes

"Nope"

"Fine" i said "So, will we get into the castle ?"

"Yes, now come on" she said and walk toward me. And i just can follow her without asking any question.

-Le time skip-

We are now standing in front of a black stairs that is made of ice. We walk alog the stairs, following where this icy stairs lead us to.

After 5 minutes, we reach the end of it, and it looks like a big door. I think its the front door of the castle.

"Here we are" she said then she knocked the front door twice. In a matter of second, the door opened by itself.

"Wow, new technology, huh ?" i asked jokingly

"Technology? what is that?" She asked me while looking at me.

"Nothing" i answered her, too lazy to explain.

"Hm, ok" she replied, glad she didn't ask more question. Too lazy to explain.

The door is now fully open and i can see what's inside the castle.

When i look at the inside, my jaw dropped, my eyes got wider, Its all made of ice! The floor, the wall, everything is from ice!

I wander around it for a better view of everything. Elsa is following me, beside me.

It has two staircase that lead to i dont know where, it has a big, i mean, super big crystal lamp that hang from the top of the castle.

A swirl decoration on the wall, and other stuff that is made of ice!

"Wow" is the only thing i could say, i mean, what else can we say when we see a castle that is only made from ice?

"Hm ?" Elsa speaks, as she look at me.

"Nothing" i replied "hey, where is these staircase lead us into?"

"It leads us to the upper floor"

"Upper floor? what's in there?" i asked

"I'll show you later, now shall we look around the first floor first?"

"Okay"

A.N

MWAHAHAHAHA!! i updated!! in the middle of my "somanyactivities" schedule! I SHOULD GET VOTES AND COMMENTS!!

okay, this is too weird.

So, no cliffhanger this chapter! do you want a cliffhanger in the next chapter?

Well, want it or not, i'll make a cliffhanger~