Chapter 14 - Secret Tower

Elsa's P.O.V

"It sure is such a tiring day tonight" i sigh and lay my tired body to the bed. Somehow, the bed seems more comfortable.

Just when im about to fall asleep, a woman's voice echoed in the hall in a sing-a-song tone.

"Elsa, im home~"

"Coming" i replies her. I hope Jack's already asleep.

I got up from my bed and walk towards the door. I walk down the hall into the source of the voice. Kitchen. When i got to my destination, i saw a women figure with a hood on her head. She open the hood and put it on the table near her.
Her hair is white and her face is full of wrinkles. She's getting old.

"What is is mother?" i asked my mother. Gothel. I cant wait to tell her about Jack.

"I got a surprise for you~!" she said, in a sing-a-song tone again.

"Me too" i said, in a monotone voice.

"I bet mine is bigger~" she said. In a sing-a-song tone. Again.

"I doubt that" I replies her.

"I brought your favorite food, honey!" she said. Not in that annoying sing-a-song voice.

"Really?" i step closer to the basket she brought with her before leaving to the other dimension, jack called earth. Jack...

"What is it?" i ask her.

"Chocolate, honey!" she takes out the brown rectangle thing from her basket. Great, chocolate.

"Great, give it to me" i walk toward her and take the chocolate from her hands. And i eat them. Delicious.

"Now for my surprise" i said "i made Jack stay here, isn't that great?"

She then smirks slyly "Oh~! That's so great! Good girl!" she pat my head. She then put the basket to my hand and i took it.

"Now lets wait until your father come home and tell him, shall we?" she then take my hands and lead me downstairs. I wait for my face to get hot like when Jack took my hand, but my face is not getting hotter. And my heart doesn't beat faster either. Weird.

As we arrive downstairs, we walk toward the flower room. She open the door and we step inside. We stop in front of a big flower statue and she cast a spell. More like a song.

"Flower gleam and glow" As she sing that part, the statue start to glow golden light and the floor got open, revealing the secret staircase to the basement. Mother take a torch and lead me downstairs. Again. As we walk deeper to the basement, she start humming a song. Now we already reach the end of the stairs, there's only one door here and its for going to our hidden tower. Mother open it and walk outside.

We walk toward our other castle and arrive in 10 minutes. Then mother start to call her.

"Rapunzel~! Let down your hair~!" Mother says, in her annoying sing-a-song tone.

"She will never let her hair down, mother" I reply. I throw my hands in the air and the ice from the ground start to lift us both. We step inside once we're already on the window. There she is, in the corner of the bedroom we make for her. Locked in her chain. We walk toward her and she back away slightly. Mother take a lock of her hair and twirl it in her hand.

"W-What do you want?!" Rapunzel glares at mother. Her voice comes out hoarse and her green eyes are red, like she's been crying all night long. Maybe because knowing her lover will obviously fell into the trap.

"Oh, i just want you to sing, my dear!" Mother pull her hair so her face is pulled closer to mother "Now sing" She command.

"I will never let you use my power ever again" She spats. Wow. Mother's eyes grew wide and she glares at her.

"You will sing for me, my dear flower. Or else...." Mother says, in a deep voice that makes Rapunzel shivers.

"Or else what?" Mother then smirks slyly at her and then chuckles.

"Or else you will never see your Beloved Jackie anymore~" Rapunzel's eyes grew wide at the mention of Jack's name.

"J-j-jack.... Jack's h-here?" She stutters. Poor girl.

"Why of course, flower child"

"H-how?"

"My dear Elsa here take him~! isn't she just too beautiful to resist~?" Mother look at me and grab my shoulders. Mother then pull me closer to her. Rapunzel just glare at me.

"Now sing, if you still want your Jackie to breathe" She inhales and start to sing.

"Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine"

Just as she start singing, her hair glows, like usual. Mother's white hair is now turning into black again.

"Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine...

What once was mine"

She end the song. Mother is now a healthy, beautiful young woman again. Mother inhales deeply.

"Thankyou, my flower~" And she kiss her forehead. She never kiss me before.

"Now! for your prize for becoming a good girl today, i brought you your favorite food!" She says and reach for her basket that im holding. She took out some bowl with something inside of it. Im surprised by how that thing didn't spread all over the basket when i carry them.

"Hazelnut soup~!" Mother says as she give the bowl to Rapunzel. She doubtfully reach her hands out to take ot from my mother. By the time she almost reach it, mother take bowl back again.

"Did i said that you can touch it?" Mother asks. Confusion flashes in Rapunzel's eyes as she raises ther eyebrows

"How am i suppose to eat this without touching the bowl?" She ask.

"Eat like a dog" Mother then put the bowl far enough till she couldn't take it, cause she's chained.

"Make sure you eat that, okay? We dont want you to die from lack of food now, aren't we?" With that, mother took my hands again and we got back to the castle. I swing my hands down and the ice start to go down too. And we walk back to the castle, hoping that Jack's asleep this whole time.

Rapunzel's P.O.V

Jack... Jack's here. I dont know how should i feel about this. I really am happy that he's here in this dimension to search for me. But that also means that he fell into the trap.

Everytime Gothel mentioned Jack's name, my heart skipped a beat.

"Jack... dont you fell for the trap, please... i beg you..." I whispers to myself. My voice came out hoarse. Now im going crazy.

Just as i'm thinking about Jack more, my stomach growls. Right, i haven't eaten anything yet for the past two days. I tried to reach for the hazelnut soup Gothel brought me earlier. I crawl to reach it but something stops me from crawling futher. Oh, the chain in my neck. I touch it with my hands, feeling the cold metal against my hands and neck.

Cold, Jack. It reminds me of Jack. His breath in my neck, his cold hands that used to be intertwined in my warm one. Everything about him. Its like a video that played again and again in my head. From the first time we met till the last time we part.

~Flash Back~

A.N

Sorry, not gonna make the flash back in this chappie xD. Wait for the next chapter!

And for the Jackunzel shipper, im so sorry to make Rapunzel like this, its for some reason, m'kay?

For the Jelsa shipper, im sorry for making Elsa emotionless ._.

And guys, im thinking of making a thriller chapter in the flash back. Eugene will be dead. Is that okay? I dont want to dissapoint you guys