Chapter 2

"Is this real? Am I dreaming?" I said repeatedly in my head.

A boy who looks like the 90's Leonardo DiCaprio came rushing towards me. "Hi! Sorry I'm late. By the way I'm Vernon." He said while he tries to catch his breath. "And you are?" He continued.

"I'm..I'm..I'm Y/N" I stuttered, my eyes meeting his.

"What took you so long Vernon?" asked S.coups.

"Sorry I was trying to look for my phone" Vernon replied. "Apparently SOMEBODY hid it while I was sleeping" said Vernon looking at Seungkwan's guilty face.

"So Y/N, where are we going?" said Seungkwan attempting to change the topic.

"Uhh...uhh..." I stuttered again.

"Snap out of it Y/N" I thought to myself.

"Pier 39!" I reply turning to bus. "Gapsida!" I shouted.

"Gapsida!" Seventeen cheered running towards the bus.

As all of us hopped into the bus, everybody looked for somewhere to sit. S.coups sat beside Jeonghan, Wonwoo sat beside Mingyu, Jun sat beside The8, Dino sat beside Hoshi, and Dokyeom sat beside Woozi, as for Seungkwan is comfortably taking over 2 seats while I have one seat available beside me.

"Y/N! Ca.." Vernon was was cut off by Joshua.

"Y/N, can I sit beside you?" asked Joshua.

"Yeah sure" I replied as I noticed Vernon's face is a little disappointed as he turns toward to Seungkwan.

On the way to Pier39 the boys enjoyed the karaoke that was provided by the SFT. We reached our destination, the boys and I went straight to the Aquarium of the Bay....

We entered this huge aquarium filled with fish.

"Um..Y/N can you take a picture of us?" asked DK.

"Yea of course!" I replied as I grabbed the camera. I observed the camera's buttons, I can't seem to understand how it works.

"Here le..." Vernon was again cut off, but this time by Jeonghan.

"Here let me help you" offered by Jeonghan.
He showed me how it works.

"So make sure to press this button, not the other one" Jeonghan ordered.

"Oh ok. Thank you!" I said as the boys are getting ready for the picture.

"Say the name! hana..dul..set!" I yelled.

"SEVENTEEN!!!!" the boys replied to a huge smile.

*click* the picture turned out great... I mean why wouldn't it be? There all angels.

"Enjoy guys! I'll meet y'all later" I said, waving my hand.

"Aren't you coming with us?" asked Dino.

"No, cuz they provide you a tourist guide" I reply and saw a frown on their faces.

"Enjoy!" I say once again.

As the boys met with their Aquarium of the Bay tourist guide, I came outside and sat on the bench. I reminisce of what just happened.

"I'm touring Kpop idols" I repeatedly said to my head, trying to sink everything in. It was about an hour later when I heard the boys coming.

"Did you guys see that?" Jun asked excitingly.

"Yess!!! I never knew that a shark can be that small" The8 stated laughing.

"Hey there's Y/N!" shouted Wonwoo.

They all came rushing towards me....

"What's next Y/N?" asked Mingyu.

"FOOD TRIP!" I said as the boys cheered with happiness.

We all turned to the ice cream shop. Suddenly, I felt someone grabbed my hand....