Chapter 5

"Here, take this." as he pulled out something from his jacket. He grabbed my hand and offered his handkerchief. I took it as our hands touch and wiped my tears.

"Hey guys!" I waved my hand trying to catch their attention. "It's time to switch groups!" I shouted as they were running towards me.

We met with the other members and exchanged groups.

Vernon's POV

I lended her my handkerchief because I saw how much pain she was in, missing her father. Y/N told me that she never saw her father's grave, which made her cry on my shoulders, as her head was against my chest, and my arm around her back. In that moment, she made me realize something.

We met with the other members and exchanged groups.

"Hey Y/N, are you ok?" asked S.coups as he took Y/N away from me. His hand touched her face.

"Yes, I'm fine." Y/N replied. "Something just went in my eyes because the wind was so strong." she explained as they were heading to the Golden Gate Bridge.

Seeing her smile and knowing that it is not a real smile, made me feel something I never felt before. I stared straight ahead at where Y/N and the other members were heading...

"Vernon! You coming?" The8 called.
"Coming!" I said, heading the other direction.

Hiking up was very tiring, but it was also worth it. You can see the beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge and the fog surrounding it. Behind us was a dark green bench which the members sat on, still trying to catch their breath. Except for Wonwoo and Mingyu, because they are taking pictures for our Instagram. I caught myself thinking of Y/N, and I don't know why...

Y/N's POV

S.coups held my face which made me stare in his dark chocolate chip eyes. "Something just went in my eyes because the wind was so strong." I explained as I put his hands down. "Lets go?". *everyone nodded*

As I finish explaining to them about the Golden Gate Bridge, they rush towards a view where they can take pictures. I was left staring at a distance while holding the ticket and handkerchief. I caught myself thinking of Vernon, I don't know why...

"So, you're a carat?" I was startled, as I see Woozi beside me.

"Gosh! You guys should really stop scaring me. and Yes!"

"Can you sing one of our song?" he asked.

"Why? but sure."

{Song: Pretty U}

yeppeun mal modu moaseo
ttada jugo shipeunde
neoneoneoneo ape seomyeon
jakku deureoganeun mal.

The boys heard me singing and came towards me.

saebyeoge mureul mashimyeonseo
honja dajimhae naneun neoege
teok kkeutkkaji cha ollatteon geu mareul
naeil kkok hagesseo
neo yeppeuda

*clap clap clap* I blushed as my cheeks slowly turning red.

"You sound great Y/N! I'm surprised you're not a celebrity... yet" Woozi complimented.

"I agree! And plus, you're very beautiful" said Joshua.

"Thank you!"

As we were heading back to meet the other group, I sang multiple songs with S.coups, Jeonghan, Hoshi, Joshua, Seungkwan, and Woozi. I can't believe I sang with Korean Idols. We met with the other group at the parking lot.

"Omg! It's Seventeen!" Two girls with matching white Tops with 2 different colored jeans shouted. "Can we take a picture with you guys?"

"Sure" SVT said.

"Hey frump! Can you take our picture?" said one of the girls.

I felt so insulted, but I didn't let that little thing stop me. I put the ticket that I was holding in the jacket. I grabbed the phone and took their picture.

"There you go." I said as I gave her phone back. "Have a nice day!" I waved at them as they rolled their eyes at me, but still I smiled.

"You ok?" asked Hoshi.

"Yes of course! Why wouldn't I? Shall we get going?" I reply.

Vernon's POV

The bus will be dropping Y/N off back at SFT, then the bus will drop off us at the hotel. It hasn't been a while and we were already at SFT. Y/N got up and said "I had fun today! Hope to see you guys again! Annyeong!" as she waved goodbye. "Oh wait...The8, you're jacket. Here. Thank you by the way. Sorry, I almost forgot. It was really comfortable. Bye again" she laughed.

"Bye!" as we waved back at her.

We were back at the hotel when The8 noticed something in his jacket. It was the Alcatraz ticket that Y/N's father gave her.