Chapter 7

Vernon's POV
I was about to pull out my phone to show Joshua the picture, but S.coups called us all.

"Vernon, Seungkwan, Mingyu, Dino, and Woozi, why weren't you guys sleeping or practicing last night? Did you guys go out last night?" S.coups asked us with full disappointment on his face.

"Yes we went out bu-" Woozi tried to explain.

"So it's true? Woozi, why? You're the last person I know who would do such a thing." S.coups shouted.

"Because a friend needed us!" Seungkwan said stepping up. "Hyung, a friend needed us." He said with a lower voice. "Remember Y/N from yesterday? Her mom passed away." he continued explaining.

"I returned to the SFT to give her back something she left in The8's jacket, but then her boss told me she wasn't there anymore, she was in the hospital. Once I arrived at the hospital, I overheard her farewell to her mother. Just when I was comforting her, Woozi called. Woozi was looking for me and I told him where I was and why I was there." I briefly explained to S.coups as he finally calmed down.

"Oh, you should have said so," S.coups said.

"I was trying to!!!" Woozi replied.

We just laughed it out and finally returned to practice.

Y/N POV
I woke up with the house feeling so empty. My best friend made breakfast for me because she knew I couldn't. Later that day, I was dressed in a black dress with my hair pulled back. I met with my mother's lawyer and finally buried her. It was around 2:00 p.m when I got home, sitting in the corner of my room, hugging my parents' picture when suddenly the doorbell rang. I heard my best friend opened the door so I got up to see who it was.

"Y/N!!!!!!" said Seungkwan running towards me and hugged me.

"Wait, what are you guys doing here?"

"We came to invite you." Said Vernon

"Invite me where?" I said as my head was down, avoiding them from seeing my face full of tears.

"Invite you to come with us to Alcatraz," said Vernon as I slowly lifted my head. "We bought you a ticket." He said holding the ticket with the smile on his face.

"Now come on! Let's find you something to wear!" Said my best friend as she dragged me to my room.

Vernon's POV
"I wonder how Y/N is doing?" I thought to myself, heading towards Mingyu.
"Hyung, how do you think Y/N is doing?"

"Of course she's hurting. I hope we can do something to make her feel better" Mingyu said as suddenly S.coups was behind us.

"Everyone come here!" S.coups called.  "To get our lazy butts out of here, where do you guys want to go?"

"Alcatraz!" said Dino.

"Why there?"

"Because I want to see if Wonwoo Hyung belongs there" he joked.

We all gave him a signal, once again, that if he didn't stop he will get killed by Wonwoo.

"Alcatraz sounds great!" I said. "Can we bring Y/N with us?"

"Sure!" S.coups agreed.

On the way to her house, I can't help but think whether Y/N and Joshua are siblings. As soon as our bus stopped, Seungkwan rushed to a door, not knowing which one was Y/N's.

"It's that way." Said Woozi, pointing to his right. "How can you not remember? We went here last night."

"How can he see if his eyes were full of tears? He cried more than Y/N." Mingyu joked.