Chapter 3

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand....

"Hey, Y/N. Can I talk to you for a sec?" asked S.coups as he grabbed my hand.

"Sure. Is there a problem?" I asked as the rest of the members entered the ice cream shop.

"It's just that we have a concert and the members might have a stomach ache" S.coups said worryingly.

"I can fix that in our next stop. Don't worry" I reply. "Now come on let's go!" I say as I grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the ice cream shop.

Everyone got their favorite ice cream flavor. We all went to see the sea lions. Dokyeom tried to impersonate the sea lions which caused his ice cream to drop. Everyone laughed so hard that they can't seem to breathe.

As they all finished their ice cream, I took them to where the rocket boats are. They screamed with happiness and ran to the boat. We were all given life jackets and sat...

As we all sat down I heard the engines running

As we all sat down I heard the engines running. I quickly sat down and put my life vest on. The members followed after. The boat took off immediately and the force brought our backs to the seat. DK shrieked as he clutched my arm. Meanwhile, Wonwoo stared into the distance like it was a music video. I screamed and screamed but the members instead sang to to hide their fear.

About 30 minuets later, the ride was finally over.

"That was fun! Can we do it again?" Seungkwan teases as I shook my head.

"Look I've rode it many times before and yet I'm still not used to it" I explained as my hand holds the other freezing from the cold of the breeze.

"Where are we going next?" asked Woozi.

"You'll see" I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Omg this took longer than I thought. I'm so sorry! I've been busy with my midterms and I hope y'all will understand! Thank you and Stay Tuned!