Chapter 12

Y/N's POV
The world's happiest place was only steps away. It was crowded and hot but we didn't mind. As we entered the park we thought of rides we wanted to ride. The first thing that came up was SPLASH MOUNTAIN! It had 6 seats per car. The line was not that long so we didn't have to wait. The first car finally arrived along with the second. Dokyeom was sat in front of me while Joshua, Jun, Mingyu, and Vernon at the back. The rest sat on the second car except for Woozi. He wanted to stay so he can get an inspiration for a new song. The ride started out slow until a little drop.

*Dk screams*

"Dude not yet," said Joshua.

"Oh, right" Dk replied.

We entered a cave with singing animals, loud music and a hint of flashing lights. As the car inched closer to the drop, adrenaline rushed through my veins and water rushed to my skin. 

We got off the car and went to see our pictures. Gladly, mine wasn't that bad, giving a heart sign, as the other members' hands were up. Dokyeom's expression, on the other hand, was filled with terror, grasping the bar that kept him from flying out of his seat.

There was one ride we didn't want to miss out, Bumper Cars! All thirteen members and I were finally able to ride something together. A bell rang that signaled us to drive.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh yaaaahhh!" I shouted as I bumped my brother.

"Hayaaaaa!" a car bumped my car.

"Aye thanks, bro!" said Joshua laughing.

I turned my head to see who it was and it was Vernon. He backed up trying to escape. "So that's how we're going to play I see," I said with a competitive tone. I stepped on the pedal of the car to catch up with Vernon. I knew I wasn't going to catch him so I turned my car to meet him on the other side. As I was approaching him, he was looking behind to see where I was. Little did he know, I was in front of him. I was so close to bumping his car until Jeonghan took over.

"Nice one, Y/N!" Jeonghan hollered as he cleared the way. By the time I could finally bump Vernon's car,  the bell rang our cue for us to leave.

"It's ok Y/N," said Vernon as he patted my back.

Vernon's POV

"Hyung can we have a bathroom break?" Dino asked S.coups as he nodded.

After the bathroom break, we gathered trying to figure out where to go next. 

*Pledis calls*: "Hey guys! I know it's your day off but our flight was changed to tomorrow morning because the dance studio we rented gave a specific time for you guys to practice and they only gave you guys a day. So heads up if you still need to pack, please find time to do so."

"I'm packed," I said. By looking at everyone's faces, I'm judging they haven't. I mean, I never take my clothes out my luggage. 

"Well, I haven't," said Joshua as everyone seemed to agree. 

"Then let's go home," Y/N said to Joshua.

"Sis, I'm sorry. This is could've been our day. I just have a lot of things to pack plus going back and forth from home to the hotel. Unless.."

Joshua turned towards me and asked, "Vernon, would you mind staying here with Y/N?" 

"No, I don't mind."

"Bro, are you sure?" Y/N asked Joshua.

"Yeah, this was supposed to be your special day" he replied.

"Let's go?" Coups asked.

"Aye, take care of my sis!"

"I will!" I replied as I stared at her beautiful eyes.

We went to a Disney merch store and unexpectedly as we entered, fellow Carats approached us. "Y-y-your Vernon and Y-y-your Y/N, Joshua's sister!" 

"Yes, we are" I replied.

"OMG! Are you guys a COUPLE?!" one Carat asked, almost tearing up.

 "No, we are not" I explained to Carats why we were together.

"Phew! Can we take a pic?" Carats asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

"Here let me take it" Y/N insisted on taking it.

"No no no. We want you to be in it too!" Carats replied.

"Really? Thank you!" 

"Bye!" said the Carats and we waved back.

Y/N and I spotted Mickey and Minnie merch. We bought a red Mickey and Minnie Mouse t-shirt for us to match, along with matching headbands. After the store we just roam around the park, getting to know more about each other. We saw Minnie and Mickey at one corner and took a picture with them. We also saw a bunch of princesses like Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora.

"Do you know that I've been so jealous of girls that look like a princess." Y/N asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't have the same body shape as them, and my skin is not as clear. Basically, I can never reach their standards." Y/N said having a tear rolled down her face.

"Hey, don't say that. You are perfect just the way you are." I said as I wiped the tear away. (Hey you reader! Yes, you! Never compare yourself to other people because you are perfect just the way you are.)

"What can make you feel better? I don't want to get scolded by your brother for making you cry" 

"Nah, it's fine. I'll just buy cotton candy" she said finally smiling. 

"Alright, I'll just buy something here." I entered the store and bought a tiara for Y/N. I quickly stuffed it into my backpack before she could even see. She was waiting outside the store, holding two cotton candies.

"You can have serenity and I'll have the rose quartz," she said as she handed me the blue serenity cotton candy.

"How can she be so adorable?" I thought to my self.

As night fell, we waited for the fireworks as she leaned on my shoulder. As fireworks went off, I put my arms around her and she continued to lean on my shoulders. Everything felt so magical. 

"Thank you, Vernon!" 

"Just call me Hansol."

~~~~~The next morning~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling so good. I stretched my arms as I noticed something on my table. I got up to see what it was. It was a tiara with a note saying "Y/N, you are my perfectly imperfect princess!"

________________________

A/N: Do you want a shoutout on my next chapter? Well, do you remember the girl that called Y/N a frump?! All you have to do is follow me and comment down below a name you suggest for her! It will come really handy for my storyline. Thank you for reading! Sorry, this took long. STAY TUNED!