Chapter 10

Joshua's POV
I saw Y/N standing on the balcony, staring through the night. "This is crazy. I never thought I would ever find you again." I said as I stepped out and approached her.

"I can't believe you can be my brother. This crazy," she said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Wanna come inside?"

"Maybe a little later. I still want to look at the stars," she replied as I got up and went inside.

I went inside and sat on the sofa to where the members were sitting.

"We should get going," said Woozi.

"Yes we should and Joshua will stay here," said S.coups.

"AND JEONGHAN!!!!" He shouted across the room.
"YA!!" Dokyeom playfully slapped his shoulder.

"I'll see you all tomorrow!" I waved as they went out the door.

"Bring Y/N to practice!" Jeonghan once again shouted.

"Aaiisshh. Seriously, this Hyung."

Y/N's POV
As Joshua went inside, I sat back down and stared into the distance.

Flashback :
"I promise to help you find your biological parents."
~~~~~~
"Where's your pink glittery star bag?"
"Don't worry, it's in there."
~~~~~~
"Guys I'll just go to the bathroom"

*exits the room, leaves the luggage open.*

"Vernon!" I shouted with a sudden realization. I got up to go inside to find him.

"Did they leave?"

"Yes, they have," mom replied.

"Oh.. okay"

We have all gathered around on the sofa, talking all night. We discussed to have a DNA test tomorrow.

"Can I bring her to practice tomorrow?" Joshua asked.

"If you promise to not lose her again." Dad pointed out as the house became awkward.

The night was ending and I went to my room to rest. As I was laying down on my bed, I saw my bracelet dangling from my left wrist. "Thank you Hansol" I whispered and finally closed my eyes.

Next morning at the hospital...

They've inserted something that looks like a cotton bud inside my mouth, same went along with my parents.

"You'll get the results in 2 days latest." Said the doctor wearing a white coat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We left the hospital and went straight to a dance studio Seventeen rented for today. It was a huge room and filled with mirrors on every single wall. I saw Hoshi and Dino dancing in one corner and I ran up to them. They were teaching me how to dance Aju Nice.

"Hyung, something's missing," Dino said grabbing three suspenders.

I clipped the suspenders on as the song started playing. Then Mansae started playing, then Adore U, then Pretty U, and Boom Boom. I never knew I could dance like that. I saw Woozi at the corner with a keyboard.

"Hey, Woozi!" As I approached him.

"Oh-Heyy Y/N," he said as he was putting aside his keyboard.

"No, you don't have to" I reached out to give him back the keyboard as he started playing it. I started singing to it.

"You sure do have an angel's voice." Jeonghan approached us from behind.

"Thank you" I replied (low key blushing).

"YYAAA!!! Stop flirting with her" S.coups shouted as he entered the room.

As the Vocal Unit started practicing, I saw Vernon on the other side of the room. I tried calling him but it seemed like he couldn't hear me through the music produced by the speaker. I stood up and moved towards him.

Vernon's POV
*Aju Nice plays*
"She can dance," I thought as I took off my headphones. I caught myself looking at her the whole time, smiling at myself while seated at the far corner.

"What's up, bro!" Joshua patted me on my shoulder.

"Whats up bro!" I replied as he pulled me up.

We both heard Y/N singing while Woozi was playing his keyboard.

"She really is my sister." Joshua said sounding proud.

"Yeah I can see the resemblance between you two." I replied back.

"YYAAA!!! Stop flirting with her." S.coups shouted. "Vocal Unit start practicing."

My heart started beating faster and faster as Y/N got near.

"Hey, Vernon!"

"Hey Y/N, how you been?" I asked her.

"Great actually. Um... Vernon... I just want to-"

"Hip Hop Unit gather up, our turn to practice!" S.coups called out.

"Y/N, what is it you want to tell me?" I asked and turned to her, trying to avoid S.coups's call.

"Go ahead. I'll tell you some other time" she replied back as I got up and went to the middle of the room.

Y/N's POV
"Hey, Sis!"

"Hey, Joshua!" He replied as he sat beside me.

"If you get bored, you can talk to our managers, they are all really nice" he advised me. "I better go now. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay," I waved.

Not far from me was a table with croissants, coffee, sodas, few different snacks, and water. That was where the managers were. I got up and tried to talk to them.

"YYAA! Aren't you just their friend?!" One manager shouted at me as the rest just stared. "Why are you still here?! Don't you know that if the fans see you, they'll think one of the SVT members has a girlfriend and it will ruin their image!!!"

I was shaking in fear as someone grabbed my shoulder.

"She is Joshua's sister, if you didn't know" The8 defended me along with Jun.

"Is everything alright there?" Hoshi shouted across the room.

"Yea, everything's alright." Jun replied as he and The8 went back to practice.

I was left alone with the managers with a 'sorry' placed on their faces.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really protective when it comes to the boys." The manager apologized.

"No, don't apologize. I understand."

They seem to be relief. And that's good. As SVT was busy practicing, I got busy chatting with the managers. I got to learn how their job was on a day to day basis. I can tell they really love their job and I admired that.

The Next Day... ( Concert in LA )
An hour before the concert, my parents dragged me to the waiting room of SVT along with a folder, which I assumed was the DNA results. We entered the waiting room and Joshua got up. They all faced me while they slowly opened the folder. They all just stared at the paper...
_____________________________
A/N: Heyyy readers!!!!! First of all, I'm sorry for not updating frequently it is because I have been busy with various activities for school and I'm getting ready for my midterms. Secondly, THANK YOUUUU FOR 2.3k viewers!!!!!! I love every single one of you!!!!! STAY TUNE: What did the result say???