Chapter Nine

January 31st 6:47 a.m.

Niall's Apartment

Mullingar, Ireland

~Elle~

My eyes fluttered open, surprise taking over. My dream. It was... A good dream. I haven't been having my nightmares, but I certainly wasn't having good dreams. In fact, I wasn't dreaming at all. But this was still fresh in my mind. A good dream.

Niall's arms were wrapped tightly around me, my cheek against his chest. His fingers were digging into my hipbones in an uncomfortably wonderful way. I slid up just slightly, temptation burning in my throat. I ever-so-gently placed a soft kiss on his neck. I noticed the smirk on his face and gasps.

"Niall?!" "I've been awake for like an hour watching you smile in your sleep," he admitted, a chuckle vibrating me through his chest. "Ugh. Why?" "It's beautiful," he said simply. "Niall?" "Hmm?" "I love you."

Surprise crossed his features briefly before turning into relief. "What? Really?" "No, I'm lying," I reply sarcastically, shaking my head. My nose brushed his neck and I watched him shiver. Amusement flooded my mind.

"Ohh," I teased, bringing my lips back to press against his bare collarbone. Another shiver erupted through his body. "Elle, no. I can't... I'll end up..." But I didn't stop. At this moment, no matter how soon, I wanted Niall. I wanted to make my dream reality.

"No," I said into his skin. I trailed my lips up his neck, leaving light kisses, and then around his jaw. I teasingly kissed the corners of his mouth, not making eye contact. "Elle," he whispered. I kissed the tip of his nose. "Elle," he repeated, pushing slightly at my hips. I took this as an advantage and rolled him onto his back, pulling my other leg around to straddle him.

He reached his hands up, but I grabbed his wrists and shoved them to pin above his head, finally locking my eyes with his. He breathed in shakily. "You don't want..." I trailed off. "I do, trust me," he blurted out. "I just really... Don't want to ruin this for us. I'm not going to rush you. And I'm leaving in a week, I don't want to lead you on. I don't want-" "I don't want you to go without having you... Completely," I said softly, shifting to move. He pulled his hands away from mine immediately, gripping my hips again.

"What?" He breathed out. "Y-you want me?" "I'll always want you," I managed to say, trying not to cry. Niall didn't want me. My dream was simply that. Niall didn't really love me. He just stayed here because he felt sorry about my mum.

Niall's hand moved to cup my chin, but I stayed looking at the ceiling. "Elouise. Look at me, baby." A tear tripled down my cheek and the pad of his thumb immediately wiped it. "Elouise. I love you. I swear I want you. I didn't know if you were doing this to make me feel better or what." I didn't believe him.

I made to move again, but Niall's whole torso sat up swiftly. He roughly pushed his lips to mine, sealing them there. I was certainly caught off guard. But I didn't hesitate to kiss him harder, shoving him back against the bed. I was just in that type of mood.

Niall responded with a type of growl from the back of his throat that caused a whine to leave my own lips. His fingers trailed under my tee, arms snaking around my waist and sliding up it, pulling my shirt along with it.

Suddenly, the door opened and I yanked myself from Niall, my cheeks flushing red. I looked over at Harry, who looked positively stunned. And he was staring at me. Niall lunged towards me and pulled my shirt down, because it was bunched up, revealing my stomach. I instantly his my hands from Harry, feeling like he'd judge me. I only wore tees around Niall. My Niall.

"Get out!" Niall blurted as Harry's eyes raked my body. I had on leggings, but he still looked perplexed, as if I was naked. "O-okay." And he closed the door.

Niall's breathing was picking up even though we weren't doing anything else. "Babe?" I ask, hoping to ease him. "He didn't see... It was only my stomach," I whispered, grabbing his hand. He jerked it away. "No. Elle, he was... Your leggings... Your stomach. You're just so hot, he..." Niall's fingers raked through his hair. I blushed.

"I don't want him," I say quietly, tapping his chin with my index finger. He was so angry he was shaking. Niall is never like that. "Babe," I urged. He looked at me. "I only want you," I assured him. This got his attention. He tugged me to him, gripping my waist.

An aggressive Niall was extremely hard to come by. But an aggressive, sexual Niall was harder. His teeth grazed my lip. He bit so hard, I could taste the copper-y mix of blood in my mouth. His hands were gripping so tight on my body, I was sure they leave bruises. His mouth moved down my neck, biting and nipping harshly, drawing blood to the surface.

He scaled down my collarbone, grazing his teeth with it. I hissed and tugged at his hair. He let out a moan against my skin, causing my cheeks to flush. God, he was hot. He pulled back to my lips, his grip loosening a bit. "I'm sorry," he mumbled against my lips. "For?" "I'm leaving bruises," he chuckled, pulling away. I shook my head, blushing. "I wonder why he was coming in so earlier," I questioned aloud. He shrugged, clearly wanting to change the subject.

"I love you," I remind him, gripping his hands. Instead of answered, he kissed me again.

~~~

My fingers trail across the marks on my skin as I looked in the mirror. I've counted- there are seven total. Seven! I pulled out my makeup from the very back of my closet. I haven't worn it since my mum's funeral. I sniffled at the thought. Suddenly, my fingers weren't the only ones on my skin. Niall's worm fingers brushed each hickey. "Seven," I whispered-hissed. Three on my stomach, one on my neck, one just under my ear, and two on my color bone. That's all we've been doing all morning. Plus, there's most likely some on my thighs, the farthest Niall would take it.

He seemed to read my mind as his fingers trace some of the skin on my thigh, which was bare after our morning. "You aren't covering these," he said firmly. Niall was being so much different since his friends got here. I'm not sure why, but I love this Niall almost as much the original.

His lips brushed the mark under my ear. "Why?" "Because you're mine." I smile at his repeat of my words. "And besides," he grins against my skin. "Just like you, they're beautiful."

~~~

So angry Niall? Cute or nahh? Are they better in semi-sexual scenes or cute little scenes?