Chapter 4

//Chapter 4//

Mahogany's POV

I walk in the bathroom and I see Steph on the floor. There's a lot of blood gushing out of her wrist.

I rush over to her and she pass out. I was freaking out.

"STEPH! STEPH! STEPH! GET UP!" I scream.

I quickly took out my phone and dialed 911.

"911, how may I help you?" the person asked.

"My friend, she passed out and blood is gushing out of her wrist." I said worriedly.

"An ambulance will be there shortly" he said.

A couple minutes later, I heard sirens blaring. The paramedics rushed in and place Steph on the gurney. There was a crowd of students outside surrounding the ambulance. Someone needed to go with Steph, so I hop on the ambulance.

Shawn's POV

I was in class and I heard sirens from outside. I ran outside and I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Carter, Taylor, Matt, Cameron, and Nash running towards me. As I got outside, the paramedics were pushing the gurney. There was a girl on the gurney and Mahogany following behind. It was Steph. She was on the gurney.

"Guys, it's Steph that's on the gurney" Carter said.

"She deserves it" Nash says.

"What do you think happened to her?" ask Taylor.

We all shrugged. I stayed quiet the whole time, just watching Steph being put in the ambulance. I noticed that there was a lot of blood coming out of her wrist.

Everyone watches as the ambulance drove off. Everyone was all just confused. I was kind of sad because I kind of like her.

A/N heyy guys so sorry that I left you at a cliffhanger for quite awhile. I'm also going to start making the chapters much longer than it is now.

Comment 💬

Vote 👌

and keep reading 📖

Thanks for 70+ reads and 5+ votes!

Love y'all baby cakes!