Chapter 7

//Chapter 7//

<< the next day >>

Steph's POV

Today was the day I finally get out if the hospital. But that also means I have to go back to school and that means I get the daily beatings once again.

My mom came into the room and told me to change in the bathroom so we can get home and that there was a surprise waiting for me. I wonder what it is though.

My new outfit was high waisted jeans and a black hoodie that says "can u not" in floral print.

My mom had to sign some papers then I can get out of here.

• Mahogany's POV

In about an hour, Steph comes home. Right now, me, my mom, Ray, and Tiff are decorating the house for Steph's welcome home party. We invited some of her childhood friends but only those who were loyal to her. We invited some of her cousins, aunts, and uncles that could make it. They were going to come in about half an hour.

We have the food and drinks set up in the living room and kitchen and I decided that I was going to DJ, with help from Steph of course. No one knows this but Steph is a good DJ and a great singer. She was shy to sing in front of people except me. She mixed for her cousin, Kayla, party before though.

Steph's POV

Me and my mom are in the car right now just listening to music. I was humming to the songs and tapping along with the beat using my hands.

"Hey, mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"What's the surprise you have at home?"

"If I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, would it?"

"Well I guess not."

"Well then."

"Okay."

"We're home."

I ran up to the front door, waiting for my mom to open up the door. When I walked in, it was completely dark. I couldn't see a thing. Then, people jumped up and yelled "SURPRISE!!" I was shocked. I saw my aunts, uncles, cousins and old childhood friends that were kind to me. I ran up to them and engulfed them into a giant group hug. I greeted all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. Finally, I ran up to Mahogany and gave her a bear hug.

<< several hours later >>

It was now 11:30 and everyone was exhausted. All of my aunts, uncles, and cousins left. My childhood friends all left because it was getting very late. Mahogany and her mom was going to stay over since they were helping us clean up and it was too late to go home.

After cleaning up, Ray and Tiff went upstairs to change and go to bed. My mom was setting up the guest room for Mahogany's mom. Mahogany and I were getting ready for bed. Since I had an extra bed in my room, Mahogany was going to sleep in that bed.

After I was done getting ready and I was in my pajamas, I plopped down on my bed and instantly fell asleep.

<< >>

I woke up to the sun shining in my face.
I grabbed my phone to check the time and it is 11:25. Damn, I slept in. I got up and picked out an outfit for today.

~ My Outfit ~

-high waisted maroon shorts
-light pink crop top with the words "2 glam 2 give a damn" in white on it
- galaxy vans

Since my bruises are gone, I decided to wear shorts for a change. I got my outfit and went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After I was done, I dried myself and plugged in the curling iron. I, then, got dressed. After, I curled my hair into loose curls and pinned my bangs back with a creme colored lace bow.

I went downstairs and see that Mahogany and Ray were the only ones at home.

"Where is Tiff, mom and Mrs. Gordy?" I asked.

"Tiff is at her friend's house and mom is running errands" says Ray.

"And my mom had a last minute trip to go to" says Mahogany.

"Without you?" I asked.

"I wanted to stay here" she says.

"Okay so what do you guys want to do?"

"How about go penny boarding to Taco Bell then go to the beach?" suggested Ray.

"Yaasss!" I shouted.

Then, I ran upstairs and grab my mint green bikini. I went to the bathroom to put it on then I put on my outfit from earlier over it. I decided to put my hair in a ponytail.

I ran downstairs and see that they are ready. We go to the garage to grab the penny boards. We penny boarded to Taco Bell.

We got inside and was about to order and I saw them. Cameron, Nash, Matthew, Taylor, Shawn and Carter.

"Is that them? The ones that bully you?" Ray asked me.

I nodded slowly.

"I'm going to beat their asses" Ray said.

"Me too" Mahogany replied.

"No. Don't. Only if they start bullying me again then go ahead."

They nodded their head in agreement.

We got in line to order. Our order was called and we grabbed the tray and found a table. I was about to dig in until....

QOTD: What's your favorite song right now?

A/N OOOHH cliffhanger! Sorry for the late update! I've been so busy with schoolwork.

Anyways, I got news. I have a new schedule! I will now be updating once a week. I may have some surprise updates once in a while.

Thanks for 1.1K reads! I'm so happy! Also, thanks for 38 votes. I want to see more comments to keep commenting.

REMEMBER TO...

COMMENT

VOTE

& FOLLOW!

Love y'all. Bye munchkins! ♡♡♡