Chapter 18

//Chapter 18//

Cameron's POV

Holy shit! The thing I regret most in my life is bullying Steph for 3 years, just because Carter told me to. What am I going to do?!?

I look over at Steph and see that she's already looking at me. I decided that I am going to say it and get it over with.

"The thing I regret most in my life is bullying Steph, physically and verbally, for 3 years." I say, nervously.

The Jacks both have a mad face and they look like they are ready to punch me any minute.

"Wait! Before you punch me or anything like that. Just know that I apologized for everything already and she forgave me"

"How come you didn't tell me about this?!?" Jack J yelled at Steph.

"Because it was the past!" Steph yelled with tears streaming down her face.

"What else haven't you told me?!" Jack J screamed.

Steph's POV

"It wasn't just Cameron" I whispered.

"WHAT?!? WHO ELSE?" Jack G yelled this time.

"5 other people" I once again whispered.

Mahogany was on my side, trying to comfort me along with Shawn. Jack, Jack, and Cameron were arguing back and forth.

"Who else? Who else bullied you?" Jack G asked me calmly.

"Carter, Taylor, Matt, and Nash." I replied in a low voice.

"WHO?!" Jack and Jack asked, enraged.

"CARTER, TAYLOR, MATT, AND NASH! THERE I FUCKING TOLD YOU" I yelled.

I get up and storm out of the hotel room. On my way out, I slam the door loudly. I get out of the hotel and walk down the streets. I walk down the streets, looking at the shops I pass by, which are closed considering that it is about 3 AM right now. I pass by a coffee shop that is still open, surprisingly. I go in and order a cup of coffee.

Once they call my name, I grab the cup and walk to the nearest park, which happens to be a block from the coffee shop. I sit under a tree and start to think how much my life has changed. I've been bullied for 3 years. I changed my appearance and personality a bit. I became "internet famous."

I keep thinking about my life and I hadn't even realized I was crying until now. My eyes starts to become weary and then I fall asleep. (A/N so me right now but I'm not gonna fall asleep hopefully. need. to. continue. typing.)

Mahogany's POV (haven't had her pov in a while)

All the guys woke up after Steph left the hotel room. Jack and Jack haven't calmed down yet. They're both worried about Steph and mad at the 6 guys that bullied her. Jc, Sam, and Aaron are confused as hell right now. Brent and Chris are worried like crazy, calling and texting her multiple times, but she doesn't answer. I've been sitting here, worrying that something might have happened to her. Carter, Cameron, Nash, Shawn, Matt, and Taylor are across the room, trying to stay far away from Jack and Jack as much as possible.

"Guys? What's going on? Like we have no clue what's going on here? Brent, Chris, and Mahogany look worried like hell. Jack and Jack look like they're going to punch someone but at the same time, they look worried. And you guys," Jc said, pointing at the six guys in the corner of the room, "you guys look scared as hell and you guys are completely avoiding Jack and Jack."

Me, being the only one who can actually explain everything that's happening, gets Jc, Sam, And Aaron caught up with everything. After they finally understand the situation, they spent some time shouting at the 6 guys over there.

"Are we gonna at least go look for her? Or are we just going to sit here doing nothing?" Chris says.

"Guys, I think Steph needs some time alone right now. For crying out loud, she just got reunited with her bullies 2 days ago. And now you guys found out and put all this weight on her. Making her confess evrything when all she wants to do is forget everything that has happened to her in the 3 years they bullied her." I say.

"Mahogany's right. She needs some time. If she doesn't come back by tomorrow morning or at least check in with us in the morning, then we will go look for her after breakfast. But right now, everyone needs to get a good night sleep and calm down. So good night guys." Sam says.

Everyone mumbles a "yeah" and walk out of the room, except for Jack and Jack since it's their room. I go up to my room that I share with Aaron and flop on the bed. Once my head hits the pillow, I fall fast asleep.

Kinda short of a chapter but I have another update coming up in a few hours. So yay!! Currently listening to Pink Print, Nicki's new album. 'Only' featuring Lil' Wayne and Drake is playing. Anyways, sorry you guys had to wait so long just for this short and shitty update. But I promise that I'll try to update as much as possible.

I don't deserve it
I know I don't deserve it
But stay wth me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it
Can't you forgive me?
At least just temporarily
I know that this is my fault
I should've been more careful

Guess the song! First one to guess it correctly (with the name of the song and who sings it) gets the next chapter dedicated to them. GOOD LUCK MUNCHKINS ❤️