Chapter 6

//Chapter 6//

Mahogany's POV

My mom just arrived and walked in the waiting room. We were all crying our eyes out. We didn't know what happen to Steph right now but we were hoping it will al be okay in the end. I end up explaining everything to my mom because she was so behind.

We waited for a couple more hours by now we waited for 10 hours. It was now 2 in the morning. We heard footsteps and I looked up to see the doctor standing there.

"Dr. John, what happened to Steph?" I asked.

"We are not sure but we think that she had a mental breakdown during her coma."

"Is she going to be okay?"

"There is a 60% chance that she is going to be okay. And we have some medicine for her breakdowns"

"When will she be out?"

"A week after she wakes up from her coma"

"Okay. Thanks"

Afterwards, the doctor walks away. We then go back to her room. Steph looked even more pale than before and there was more wires and needles connected to her body.

<< 2 days later >>

Steph's POV

I don't know how long I've been in the hospital. I can hear things but I can't see anything. The people that visit me feel bad for me and they talk about all the memories they remember about me.

All of a sudden, I can move. I tried to open my eyes and I succeeded. I can see my mom, Ray, Tiff, Mahogany and her mom in the room. They didn't seem to notice me.

"Hey" I said. My voice was weak and quiet but they heard me. They turned and rushed to my side with shocked and happy faces.

"How ya feeling sis?" Ray ask.

"Had better days but I'm okay"

"I'm going to go tell the doctor you're awake" Mahogany's mom says.

She walked out of the room and returns with the doctor. Dr. John, I believe.

"We need to run some tests on you to see if you have fully recovered" he says.

"Okay" I say. Afterwards, I got wheeled out of the room and into another one.

Mahogany's POV

It has been an hour since they have wheeled Steph in another room for some tests. Finally, Dr. John comes out with a smile on his face.

"I've got good news to tell you"

"Yes?"

"Steph has woke up from her coma faster than we thought. She also has recovered from her breakdowns so she will not need the medicine anymore. She can leave tomorrow"

"Well that's great news!" Mrs. Claires exclaimed.

"Yes so I need to go now"

"Bye Dr. John" we all say.

"Well I think we should all go home and come back tomorrow to get Steph and we can have a small welcome home party" Mrs. Claires say

"Okay" we say.

"Bye now see you tomorrow"

"Bye" I say.

Me and my mom headed home and got some rest. I can't wait for tomorrow.

A/N heyy! I know it's a short chapter but it's an update. If you have any ideas for the story please tell me. My kik is cali_girl408. Thanks for 305+ reads and 16+ votes and 5+ comments.

Remember to...

COMMENT

VOTE

& FOLLOW

Love y'all babycakes!