Chapter 20

//Chapter 20//

Steph's POV

As soon as I flop on my hotel bed, everyone comes in bombarded me with questions and shit.

"WHERE WERE YOU?"

"HOW'D YOU GET BACK?"

"ARE YOU OK?"

"WE WERE SO WORRIED"

"I'M SORRY"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled, getting annoyed.

"Damn" I heard Carter whisper. I rolled my eyes.

"One question at a fucking time geez." I said, lowering my voice a bit.

"Where were you last night?" Jack J asks.

"At the park" I answered, bluntly.

"How'd you get back?" Jack G now asked.

"Got a ride from someone"

"Who?" Gilinsky asks.

"Luke"

"Luke? Why him?" Gilinsky asks.

"He helped me last night. Why do you guys even care?" I said with tears threatening to spill.

"Because we care about you Steph." Lox said.

"Whatever." I said, shrugging my shoulders a bit.

Honestly, right now I don't even care.

I got off the bed and went straight to my suitcase. I grab my black joggers and a white crop top that says 'bitch please' in gold lettering.

I go to the bathroom and change. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I get out of the bathroom. I grab my phone, my iHome speakers, and the room key.

I turn to head to the door but someone steps in front of me. I look up to see Johnson.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Places" I tell him.

I go around him and walk out the door. I head for the elevators. I go down to the lobby and walk towards the dining hall. I grab 3 cans of Monster energy drink and walk back to the elevator. I go up to the roof and sit near the ledge. I take my phone out and hook it up to my speakers. I put on a playlist and the first song that comes on is "Cigarette Daydreams" by Cage The Elephant. (I actually listened to this song while writing lol)

It is only 3 pm right now and the sun is setting soon. I open up one of the cans and take a drink from it. I set it down next to me. I lay down and close my eyes. I let the music drown out everything happening; the sounds of cars passing by down below, the laughter of people in the building next to ours, etc.

I realized that lately I've been thinking back to everything that had happen. I just want to forget the past and move on. But I can't since the only one that has apologized for what they did to me, for three years straight, was Cameron. And I think Cameron probably did the most damage to me. No, wait, Taylor did the most damage.

I need to get my head straight. If they want to apologize to me, they have to prove that I can trust them. If they don't, then it's just whatever. I don't really care.

I just keep laying on the rooftop, drinking my cans of Monster and listening to my playlist. This is actually the calmest I've been since I got here. I wish everyday was this calm.

I know that this is shorter and shittier than the other chapters but I'm currently VERY BUSY with keeping up with schoolwork and my grades. But I PROMISE that I will keep updating. I know this chapter is REALLY late. And I'm HONESTLY sorry for that. Anyways hope you guys have a good day. I'm off to this hellhole people call school 😂 byee.