Chapter 17

//Chapter 17//

Steph's POV

When we got our wristbands, we decided to split off into groups.

The groups were...

#1 - me, Mahogany, Jack and Jack

#2 - Brent, Chris, Sam, and Jc

#3 - Cam, Nash, Matthew, Carter

#4 - Shawn, Taylor, and Aaron

We all went our separate ways. Mahogany wanted to go on this ride that flips you upside down multiple times (idk what the ride is called). We got in line for the ride. Once it was our turn, we took our seats, buckled up, and waited for the guy to start the ride.

~ skip rides and etc ~

After a few hours, we went on mostly all the rides. Right now, Jack and Jack are playing darts to try to win us each a big stuffed bear. Mahogany and I are just standing and watching them try to win us the bears.

After many tries, they finally got me and Mahogany each a giant stuffed bear. Jack G gave me mine and Jack J gave Mahogany hers.

"Thanks" I said to Jack G and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"It was my pleasure" he said, slightly blushing.

We started walking towards the Ferris wheel. We wait in line and just talked. After a few minutes of waiting, we finally got on the Ferris wheel. I got on with Jack G and Mahogany is with Jack J. The Ferris wheel starts moving and me and Jack G catch up on things that happened. I don't tell him I've been bullied by his friends though.

"Wait so you moved to LA with your mom, Ray, and Tiff but you don't tell me" Jack says, sounding a bit offended.

"No one knew except my mom's boss, since he gave my mom the promotion" I say.

"But you could've contacted me and Jack"

"I didn't have a way to con-" I say, but gets cut off by the Ferris wheel stopping so suddenly.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"It's fine. They are probably working on getting it working right now" Jack said to me.

I pull out my phone and get on Instagram. I scroll through my feed and like some pictures that my fans tag me in. I even comment on some.

"Selfie!" I shout while putting my phone in front of me and Jack.

I snap the photo and look at it. Me and Jack both did silly faces for some reason. I caption it 'stuck on the Ferris wheel with this loser @jackgilinsky.' I post it and turn to Jack.

"How long do you think we are going to be stuck?" I ask Jack.

"Uh, I don't know. But they will get it fix so don't worry" he reassures me.

I lean my head on Jack's shoulder and we keep talking about random things and laughing.

~ 15 minutes later ~

Me and Jack have just been talking and going on our phones. I feel the Ferris wheel start to move.

"FINALLY!" I shout.

Jack just laughs at me and then I realize that he's making a vine. I stick my tongue out and do the peace sign and the vine ends. Jack posts it and puts his phone away. My phone dings, indicating a have a notification. I check it and it's the vine Jack made. I liked and revined it and put my phone away.

We finally get off the Ferris wheel. Jack J and Mahogany gets out after us. We try and text the others to see where they are.

"Aaron says they are all at Starbucks across the street." Mahogany tells us.