t h r e e

Jackson POV

I look around the white walls in the room, the room feels dull and cold, just plain white walls with one single bed and no one to accompany me at night.

After I redeem some energy I get in to the shower and clean my self with a warm and comforting water.

After I finished getting ready I texted bambam to get ready.

Jacksonwang
Bam, get ready in 5 for some jackbam adventure!

dabmonster
Yeaayyyy, I'm on it!

After waiting for 5 minutes I went to knock bambam and Yugyeom's dorm.

"Come in" Bambam exclaimed

I went in to see bambam looking on the floor deciding which shoes he's going to use.

I shake my head, "Why does it took you so long to choose a pair of shoes?? It's not like we're going to walk on a red carpet" I explain

"But I need to be looking decent" Bambam complain
"AISH, bam just wear something comfortable" I said
"Fine" Bambam whines

Bambam finally choose a black sport shoes.

I pull Bambam's hand and get out of the dorm.

We were browsing the street looking at which restaurant we are interested in.

While we were walking Bambam suddenly pull my wrist onto a hug then said "let's get some ramen Jacksonaa" I look to my side and replied "okay hyung" then give Bambam a hug then we both just turn to a ball mess of laughter in an alleyway in a quite neighbourhood.

I lift my body up then pull Bambam up to continue our search. This always happen Bambam and I would change our roles and pretend we're the other person age, Bambam and I play around like this all the time. The first one to suggest this moment to happen was Bambam and after he gave the idea I was thinking that could be our thing. But as always we always cringe whenever we finish doing it because we would always tried making the situation cliche but go with the flow and without any plans.

I then link my arms with Bambam and skip through the empty roads.
"But hyung, seriously can we please get ramen?" Bambam speak up.
"Sure, as long as we're not going shopping for shoes I'm all good" I replied while messing his hair a little bit.
"Hyuuung, I did my hair at least for 20 minutes" Bambam said while fixing his hair trying to make it better, while I roll  my eyes at his behaviour.

20 minutes later

We arrived in a ramen and BBQ restaurant, Bambam and I are sitting across from one and another trying to find the comfortable position for sitting arrangements

I order a sharing ramen with a lot of cheese since we both like cheese.

While we wait for the food to arrive Bambam has stated to take a selfie together And he wanted to post it on Instagram.

bambam1a  some quality time with jackbam

view all 25.000 comments

"Hyung, if you have to choose between Markson or any other ship that you're ship with who would you choose" Bambam asks
"I mean it really depends on the timing and how the other person is feeling, because back then Mark and I used to be so close but then that change a little bit and I feel like I have been to close to him that he slowly moving away" I replied
"Why would you think that?? You guys are Markson who can seperate you two?" Bambam stated
"Let's not talk about Mark right now, and to prove you're wrong bam, Mark doesn't even want to go back as roommates anymore" I said while eating the hot ramen.
"Hyung don't worry about it, and if you feel alone you can just text me to come or you can just stay at yugbam residents" Bambam said while smiling trying to ease the environment.

We finish earlier than expected. Bambam and I return to our dorm around 12 am.

"I'll sleep at my room tonight" I said
"Are you sure hyung?" Bambam said
"Yea, don't worry to much and we have practice tomorrow so better sleep well" I said
"Okay good night" Bambam said

I went to my room and crash onto my bed, wow it's so empty I thought. I guess I have to get used to it.

I went to a deep slumber.

Mark who is thirsty came out of his and Youngjae's room to get some water. Mark carefully went and get himself a cup of water.

After rinsing his cup, instead of going back to his room he went and have a little detour towards his old room.

Mark carefully open the room, not wanting to wake Jackson up. Mark turn on the switch to see a big space beside jackson's mattress.

Mark think to himself 'Jackson have to sleep here alone' Mark feel guilty for turning down Jackson offer to be roommates again but he really doesn't want to lived in that room again.

Mark slowly turning his body around to  turn off the light and return to his room.

When he returns the thought that come across his mind before he close his eyes were 'im sorry Jack'