ten

Jackson POV

Today I feel exhausted.

After the lecture that the three did on me was enough for me to feel down.

So I have no energy to fight with whom I liked to be with for the car ride.

As I did not give a big fuss how I want to be in one car with Mark make the other members have questioning looks.

But only Jaebum, Yugyeom and Bambam quickly saved me from questioning looks by shouting "I want to be in one car with Jackson."

Jinyoung and Mark sent a suspicious look towards my direction but did not questioned their behaviour any further.

As we got in the car, I instantly put my earphones in.

as the manager drive to our destination Jaebum sent a text message.

Best leader

Are you feeling ill? I thought you said you're okay this morning

JacksonWang

I'm okay, I just don't feel like talking right now.

Best leader

Oh okay, I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

JacksonWang

If we have a game of what sort can you please not make me in one group with Mark?

Best leader

Hmmm, why? Tell me at the dorm after we finished our schedule, but I'll try my best.

I turn my face towards Jaebum and give him a smile.

It was alright at first, Jaebum was the MC of the day so I didn't expect to do anything related with the Markjin couple.

I tried to distract myself by playing with the maknaes, tease them trying to ease my brain from overthinking and from my heart to break even more.

But in the middle of the schedule things wasn't as I planned.

"Jackson, Jinyoung and Mark, you guys will be in one group for the activities that are planned" Jaebum instructed.

I gave Jaebum my questioning look, while Jaebum gave an apologetic look as he was trying to hint at his MC card.

Then I realised, oh its planned by the PD. Calmed yourself Jackson.

I could see from the corner of my eyes that Mark is looking, so I turned my head to face him and gave him my half smile.

He then looks at the camera. Then my brain said, 'he only looks at me for the broadcast'

We played as it was meant to be.

There were many skinships, hugging, holding hands between Mark and I, Jinyoung and I and also between Mark and Jinyoung.

I was happy because of the skinship but I also feel sting in my heart to the point I was going to cry.

I hold the tears back and told myself 'he did it for the broadcast' 'don't think about him'

We laughed a lot.

But it did not last for long.

After the shooting ends, it was already night time.

We bid the staff goodbyes and thank them for their hard work.

Then Mark went back to his precious Jinyoung.

Deep down I had this feeling that Jinyoung have feelings for Mark and deep down I would also be happy for them because they're the people that I would support with my whole life.

But the end of the day also meant.

Me dealing with Jaebum.

If I ever would tell anyone about me having feelings for Mark. The people I would tell first would be, Jaebum, Yugyeom and then Bambam.

And I think it is time for them to know about it.

...

[A/N]

Hello guys, I'm back with not so good update

Happy New years guys!!

whenever I open my wattpad I always feel touched whenever people comment or vote.

and the fact that some of you guys  wanted me to update the book.

gives me motivation to write a better version each chapter.

thank you..

anyway I hope you like this chapter, if you do please

comment and vote.

and dont forget 2 days ago was GOT7 anniversary..

#4yearswithGOT7

please support 7 dorks 

cause its 

7 or never, 7 or nothing.