s e v e n

Mark POV

After we finished practicing I was out of breath because Jaebum has made us work even harder, not that I'm complaining.

But 10 minutes before Jackson have to go for his schedule, I was trying to get him to talk to me but he has been too busy playing around with Bambam and Yugyeom.

So after I change from my sweaty shirt to a new one I texted Jackson

Markiepooh
Jackson, can we please talk at the dorm when you come home

A few minutes later he replied

Jackgaga
Oh, of course about what Mark?

Markiepooh
About your opinion on me liking .. you know who...

Jackgaga
Ohh didn't I told you that I'm okay with it and I don't judge you???

Markiepooh
Yea but why did you avoid me at practice??

Jackgaga
I didn't avoid you I was just trying to improve on my skills and I was rushing because I have schedule

Markiepooh
Are you sure?? Cause I feel like we become distant

Jackgaga
Huh? Maybe it's just your thinking hyung ☺️

Markiepooh
Oh really??? I guess maybe

Jackgaga
Hehe okay I got to go , so do you still want to talk to me after I come home?

Markiepooh
Yea sure, I mean I guess since we haven't hangout in a while and I haven't hear you rant in such long time

Jackgaga
What are you talking about? I don't rant I talk about meaningful stuff

Markiepooh
Hmm, yea yeaaa

Jackgaga
I really need to go now
Bye hyung

Markiepooh
see you soon Gaga

Huh I puff, I smile as I see the conversation that Jackson and I have. How I miss these moments where we would joke around 90% of the time.

"Mark hyunggg" Jinyoung screamed from the living room. As I hear Jinyoung's voice I smile. I really can't help liking him.

I walk to the living room to see Jinyoung sitting on the couch while watching tv.

"What is it?" I questioned. "It's a rerun of roommate season 2 come and watch!" Jinyoung stated while patting the right side of the couch that is empty.

Roommate season 2, where Jackson in 2 years ago.

Jinyoung and I laugh as the people were rushing to do something or how they play games around the house to entertained themselves.

But then something disturb me, the part where Jackson and Young Gi, a member of a well known girl group KARA, tease each other.

There's a moment where Jackson got jealous of how Young Gi is treating him differently than another male guest.

It disturb me how the others teases them as 'married couple' something in my heart wasn't feeling well every time  they mention the words I tried to laugh it off but it kinda make my heart sting.

All the members knows very well how Jackson is a very easy person to be jealous of another person affections towards him and the others.

And I sometimes believe that when Jackson would get jealous he would become hyper trying to get that person attention and love, and sometimes I believe it is very fun to make Jackson jealous, but when I see the way Jackson got jealous with Young Gi I become very uncomfortable and the way Young Gi would apologise in a cute way also irritate me.

I don't dislike Young Gi I just feel very uncomfortable when they would be together without anyone or how the bicker about random things.

I think this is because I miss Jackson, I miss how he would hugged me unknowingly, tell me his struggles, show his vaneurable self that he rarely shows to anyone I miss the Jackson Wang not the entertainment Jackson.

Tonight I'll spend time with Jackson. I hope he will breakdown the wall that he start to build from me.

Where do I get these ideas you may asks?

1 he always hang around the maknaes and does not try to hangout with me even I rejected the first offer

2 the short answers on texts

3 He decrease a large amount of skinship on screen

4 he doesn't try to joke around with me

5 He doesn't come barge in my room just for fun anymore

6 he doesn't come to me if he have nightmares anymore

7 He tries to hide that he's hurt with smiles even to me

8 we don't say I love you anymore

9 he only discussed other ships other than Markson with everyone

10 he doesn't cling to me 24/7 like he used to

And this is why I think Jackson is starting to make walls between us.

Truthfully I am the one on fault because I keep rejecting his offer, I didn't try to talk to him. But from the Jackson that I know he would try to annoy you, hug you even if you say no to him once.

I miss Jackson

He's like my brother

...

[A/N]
Hello beautiful people
I'm sorry if you're not satisfied with my lack of updates and grammatical errors
Because I'm not even impressed with my work
Anyway, I hope you like this chapter..

please comment what you think and vote if you like it..

Don't forget to support 7 talented babies that are made by JYP 

GOT7 

cause it's 7 or NEVER , 7 or NOTHING 

thank youu

have a nice day

-s