s i x

Jaebum POV

I wake up in the morning, getting ready for another practice. I wake Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom up first then Mark and Jinyoung because they took forever to get ready.

As I finish making breakfast I went over Jackson's room but as I open the door, it was empty.

The bed looks like it hasn't been touched and the place seems cold.

I puffed, I'm worried for Jackson because he constantly have to go to variety shows and went to China and back to Korea but he always try to brighten up the group. Even though I know he is exhausted and everyone is too he still chooses to brighten up people around him.

I want to be there for him when he feels down but as soon as I want to help him, he always go outside and trying to figure things out on his own and it really saddens me.

I get ready then call the others we'll be going in 5 minutes.
Mark is one of the early ones to be ready, "Did Jackson come home?" Mark asks.
I move my head to look at Mark and answered "no, did he tell you where he went?" I asks. "He only said he's out and don't worry about him" Mark said while I shake my head.

All of us went to our practice room and found Jackson practicing the dance moves, I can see sweat running down his face and body.

"Jackson" I shouted he turns around and said "Hello" and hug everyone. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Practicing because I'm really lacking and I have to go to get ready for my schedule in an hour" Jackson stated. I look over at his face, he look exhausted and he rarely let out sweat whenever we practice and for him to let out this much sweat, he might've over drive himself.

"Jackson I need to talk to you, while everybody get ready for practice" I stated

I pull Jackson out of the room and stare at his face one more time, "Jackson is something bothering you?" I asks he gives me a questioning look and gives me a half smile and said "of course not, I was just practicing hard so I can improve more for our next comeback" Jackson said.

"If something is bothering you please tell me, you can trust me or any of the members because we're family" I said
"Hyung, of course I know that we're a family" Jackson said

"Hyung I have practiced for hours can I just practiced with you guys for 30 minutes and then I have to go back to the dorm" Jackson ask

"Yea you can, but Jackson are you sure you're feeling okay?" I ask

"Yea, let's go don't let them wait any longer." Jackson stated then walk off from me.

I shake my head then walk into the practice room.

Jackson POV

I couldn't sleep all night, after a couple tries on trying to sleep but failed. I told my self to practice and practice because I'm still lacking and to just let out my frustration and stress.

I get up, put my stuff in my bag and take out my speaker and phone out of my bag.

I clicked on my dance playlist and just do a freestyle dance, as I was dancing my brain keep racing and the things that I keep thinking of is 'I have to let go of him' I check my phone and it says its 7 o'clock.

3 hours, I have been dancing for three hours wow time passes so quickly and the guys is coming soon in an hour.

So I started practicing the dance routine for our next comeback and I already feel my sweat dripping down my body.

But they come earlier that I expected as I can hear Yugyeom and Bambam fighting outside but I didn't stop practicing I'll just pretend like I didn't hear them.

"Jackson" Jaebum screamed

I turn around and said hello to everyone but then I didn't meet mark or Jinyoung on their eyes but thankfully before Mark could talk to me, Jaebum pull me out of the practice room.

After the talk with Jaebum I went in and went over to Yugyeom and Bambam. Eventhough they're the maknae they are a very understanding and when something is wrong the first one to notice is either Bambam or Jaebum.

After 30 minutes of practicing together Jaebum told us to gather in one circle and said, "okay guys our next comeback is in the next 2 weeks so please for this we week and next week we need to work harder than before."

We all answered with an okay and nod with happy smile. I sit there trying to catch my breathing then think if we're going to have a comeback this means I would be able to promote at China which means I would be able to get away from him.

I said goodbyes to all the members than go over to our apartment and get ready for my schedule and tidy the room while waiting for my manager to pick me up.