o n e

Mark POV

Last week I have moved to Youngjae's room whilst Jackson move to Jaebum's room because of the bugs that has been attacking us as we sleep.

The past week has been hectic, all of us have been busy practicing and trying to come up with new things to show our fans a fresh concept but so far we couldn't really find one.

Ever since Jackson and I are not longer roommates anymore I have been spending more time with Youngjae whilst Jackson spend more time with Jaebum or the other members.

Through the week Jackson has been trying to hangout with me but I have always decline it because I had already made plans with Jinyoung and Youngjae or I just wanted to have a rest in my room.

Because of the constant decline, Jackson has been more distant towards me and always trying to find someone else to talk to while we have a break from practicing.

I feel guilty whenever I declined Jackson's offer but I really did have made plans with Youngjae and Jinyoung, so I had made sure that I will ask Jackson to hangout the next week.

"Hyuung come on we're going be late to the practice," Youngjae whines as he pull my hand towards the dance room where we usually practice.

"Youngjae I'm pretty sure we are late because of you, not waking up when we have to," I pointed out looking at Youngjae.

Youngjae and I enter the dance room and meet with the other members playing around across the room.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom is running after one another with Yugyeom on the lead, bambam poking Jackson while Jackson hold on to Jaebum with his hand around Jaebum's neck.

I shake my head while smiling at them, I'm not even surprised at this encounter, suddenly Youngjae started running chasing Yogyeom across the dance room.

I let out a little laugh seeing Youngjae and the others like this always brighten up my day, but as I lift up my head I could still see Jackson holding on to Jaebum.

Seeing Jackson being so close to the other members more than me hurt me a bit. I miss Jackson being so close to me even though I keep trying to make Jackson being so close, I get used to the warmth that radiated whenever Jackson randomly hug me. But I guess this is also my fault for always avoiding  Jackson.

All of us has started redeem ourself and started practicing the new routine that Yugyeom has made for the new song that Jaebum has written. We practiced for about 2 hours non stop.

As we finished, all of the members are gathered and sitting on the floor all over the room.

As I lay down on the floor I feel my phone vibrated from my jeans pocket. Before taking my phone I swiped my sweat from my forehead.

It was a text from Jackson.

Jackgaga
Hyung

Markipooh
Jackson we're in the same room

Jackgaga
Well I'm too tired to talk

Markiepooh
Ok then, what's wrong?

Jackgaga
manager noona text me saying that our room is fix and there's no bugs in there anymore

Markiepooh
Really?? That's good

Jackgaga
Well I was planning to move back to our room tomorrow morning

Markiepooh
Oh really? But it's hot there..

Jackgaga
Yea, so are you planning to go back to our room??

Markiepooh
I don't think so, sorry jacks

Jackgaga
Ah, ok
I'll be going then

Markiepooh 
wait what? where to?

Jackgaga
I'll be out with Jaebum hyung and bambam

Markiepooh 
where to?

jackgaga
idk yet

I sit up from my spot and saw Jackson looking at his phone then put his phone on his pocket, and walk past me to go to Jaebum's spot.

"Hyung, let's go out get ramen or something with me and bambam" Jackson asks while pulling Jaebum's hand to lift him up.

"Fine, I guess since you'll be moving back to your room tomorrow,It's my treat!" Jaebum exclaimed.

I look at their expression, Jackson face was sad when Jaebum talking about him moving but then turn to a smile when Jaebum said it's his treat.

"Cant the other Hyungs and me come too??" Yugyeom asking

"Nope, since I rarely treat Jackson and I usually treat the other tonight is jackson and I night, babaamm sorry bro but just two ok?" Jaebum stated.

"Fine, but Jackson and I are going to hangout tomorrow," bambam complain

"We will bambamm, jackbam forever!" Jackson exclaim while hugging bambam

"Ok have fun!!" Youngjae and Jinyoung exclaimed as they exit the room.

Hold up, jackbam? When was that created??!! Isn't it markson?

Markiepooh 
Jacks
Jacksonnn
Jackieee
Gaga?

Jackgaga
Yes hyung?

Markiepooh 
When did jackbam become a thing?

Jackgaga
Ohh, like 2 weeks ago I think(?)
But there's also others like
Jackbum (me and jaebum)
Jinson (me and Jinyoung)
Yugbam (Yugyeom and bambam)
2jae (Youngjae and jaebum)
Jjproject (Jinyoung and jaebum)
Markjae (Mark And youngjae)
Markjin ( mark And Jinyoung)
Yugson (Yugyeom and me)
Markson (you and me)
And many more..

Markiepooh 
...
How do you know all this 

Jackgaga
Ofc I do I'm a pro at shipping
Gtg
incase anyone ask, I'll be home late

Markiepooh 
Ok, don't be home too late..
seen 

wow what just happen? did Jackson just seen me?? He must have a lot of fun with Jaebum.

I don't know why but I feel like Jackson just turn cold towards me...

...

[A/N] 

HEYYY GUYS TO WHOEVER READING THIS I HOPE YOU LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER.. 

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER 

ANYHOW PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE 

THANK YOU..