Prologue:-

Gyz so I m here with the Diwali gift for all of my lovely readers and friends!!!

But but before that , first lemme say all of u a big thank u for believing in me even after this mishap incident which happened just sometimes before regarding #NTWAM ...  I ASSURE U GYZ I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT IT, THE MOMENT I CAME TO KNOW I PUT IT DOWN! PLZZ DONT REQUEST TO POST IT AGAIN AS IT WOULD BE UNFAIR! HOPE U GYZ UNDERSTAND 😍😘!

I M SO OVERWHELMED TO SEE YOUR LOVE AND TRUST ON ME THAT ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I LOVE U ALL😍😍😘😘😘😘.

So a small Diwali gift from my side😊😊!!! Hope u gyz enjoy it!!!

mars_111 apu234 chelsy333 rithikaj12 _ridz_ AnniyaS- Ishaaa_505 SubathraSubee shinchan0324 SaruZainImam ridhi_gupta Shreeya_MM Moni5253 Mahirina TanzilaSiam Madhyamgram kojagorimalik shilpi87  rabia0032 and alllllll my lovely readers and friends  Diwali gift for u all 😘😘😘😘!!! (Plzzz jinko mention nahin kea, plzzz don't mind!!! U all are close to my heart 😍😍😘😘)

So let's dive in the story !!!

P.S : Kindly don't try to find logic coz u won't get any 😂😂😂!
HERE WE GO!

DISCLAIMER : THE PLOT AND THE IDEAS ARE SOLELY MINE! ANY SIMILARITY WITH ANY PERSON, LIVING, DEAD OR ANY OTHER FICTION IS PURELY CO-INCIDENCE!ONLY THE CHARACTERS ARE FROM THE FAMOUS INDIAN TELIVISON DRAMA 'SWARAGINI'...

(KUMAON)

"Sshhh!!! It's 12!!! COMEEE!!" - came faint whispers...

The large clock residing at the reception of students  Hostel of 'Imperial College of Biological Sciences' rang in its all might 12 times as the gang of girls tiptoed towards the small back  door ...

"Oiii Kavita!... Where is Swara??!!! " - one of them shouted to the others while one of them chuckled.

"You know she won't come ! As usual stuck up in lab with her stupid experiments😐!! Come let's enjoy!" - Kavita whispered tiptoeing out to the car standing out.

All headed towards their destination Night Club!

(Physiology Laboratory)

The whole lab was dark , only a faint light was lit in one corner of the working table...

"Ouch! Kya karrahi Swara..!! Concentrate!" - she was touching  her large glasses cursing herself under breath ... (Ouch what are u doing Swara?! Concentrate 😒)

In front of her were three blood samples and she was trying to smear one of them while others were kept for drying... (Ahaan mera bio student jaag utha 😂😂)

Finally , she was successful and looked up proudly .

"Yo! Yo baby !! Now I know how to figure out the exact points where this is happening 😎..." - she giggled looking at the three slides in excitement and then at the three containers of different bloods of different species of BATS ...