Who Are You Maheshwari?!!

No bakbak today! Table turning episode!!! Let's start!!!

This one for apu234 AnniyaS- and the behenas ridhi_gupta Ishaaa_505 😚😚! Njoy!!!

(Night 9:30PM)
Blaring sounds of loudspeakers deafened Sanskar as he looked around to locate Swara who was lost in the madly dancing crowd. Interestingly all were donned in Halloween special ghostly outfits 😉.

Things were scary and the dim red light was adding to the factor . Some ppl were making scary noises to add to the ambience .

It was Halloween special night but but that was not of primary concern to Sanskar . His senses were telling there was a danger cropping up and it was somewhere near...

"Where the hell did she go😣😣?" - he shouted all frustrated looked around utterly confused and shocked to see Uttara there at the other end equally lost looking here and there .

" What the hell is she doing here😫? Arrghhh!!!! Why is she here?!!!" - Sanskar ran towards her ,as she was joined by Kavita...

"Now this stupid too is here?!!" - he was totally clueless of the happenings... No, he couldn't afford this... This was highly hazardous for his plan, his well drawn plan from past year! He couldn't afford this ...

His ultimate goal was Swara Gadodiya and no one could mess with his plan!

Amidst of all his jumbled thoughts, all of a sudden music stopped and there was pin drop in the PUB!

All eyes were widened in shock!!

This was exactly what Sanskar Maheshwari was fearing!!!!!

Swara Bose was dancing, dancing with HIM and he was the main danger to his plan.

He had to do something fast, by this night... Or else it would be too late!!

Enraged, his feet were just to direct towards Swara and that perv when someone held his collar tightly making him groan in anger.

"Who the hell..."

He turned around in anger...

"Sahil...!" - his tone was left bewildered and tensed.

That means the entire group was here following them and the danger just increased😒😒!! He was absolutely baffled... He needed to get Swara as soon as possible but with these hooligans on board his mission was at stake !!!!

Sahil who was frowning and studying his expressions looked at Swara who was in her own world, hopping her head with beats and dancing 😝😝!

"Ahaan.. so someone is jealous!!! Waise that guy looks good with Swara.. haina😉" - Sahil have a sly smile at him , meanwhile the other hooligan joined them 😂😂!

"Serves him right for partying alone here without us!" - Nikhil looked at him angrily. Sanskar didn't know what to say and was not interested too.

His eyes were glued to her. He wanted to get to her and these stupids were stopping him with their usual rantings😐. Oh God!

Just then God listened to his prayers!

"Looks like some are enjoying alone...!!!" - the girls were standing with hands folded and stern expressions!!!

Nikhil was beyond shock seeing Uttara who was ready to chew him raw👿👿!

"Tum... Tum chalo hostel ! Tumhe toh Abhi batati main!!!" - Uttara shouted holding Nikhil's ears and without a word except Nikhil's shout , he was dragged towards the exit 🙅!