Vampires Kick Too😏:-

Holaaa!!  I m back!!! And a bigg sorry I m really late this time!!! Woh kya haina...

Kya haina.. .

Kya haina....

My Boyfriend came 🙈🙈 😍😍😍toh time hi nahin Mila🙈🙈 before u all run Ur super fast brains, my boyfriend is my ever fav FEVER!!! With Winter it always pays visit 🙈😛😛!!

So enough of my bakwas! Let's jump on to the part!!!

(Forest)

She ran,ran at her utmost speed.

Finally she was free...

Free from his clutches. She didn't believe that man. Though she couldn't deny she loved Sanskar Maheshwari but she couldn't digest the truth.

All that was a lie , the blissful short lived interlude of the past few months were just a LIE.

(HALF AN HOUR BACK)

"Dr.Maheshwari is she Ur Girlfriend?" - a young intern asked Sanskar eyeing Swara who was looking here and there all lost, her eyes held a lot of question to Sanskar but he was not even sparing a glance.

"She is my patient!" - Sanskar replied in a strict tone glaring at the intern .

The words slipping from his tongue were just too much to take, it was enough for Swara. She pushed the girl who was tying the light blue apron around her.

And before anyone could anticipate, she ran out punching the guards at the gate with all her force . Sanskar who was concentrated on a microscope turned  around at the commotion!

"Aah...Sir she ran!" - one of them shouted making Sanskar gasp in shock .

"Oh God! It's risky!!!" - he shreiked running out behind her.

But didn't forget to warn the guard before leaving the door.

"Sherni ne mukka maara, u r gone😂😂!" - the guard was speechless at the serious doctor's words😂.

Sanskar chuckled running out. It was time she knew the whole story !

(Present)

Swara who had run out was completely clueless where she was being laid to  as it was pitch dark. Only the sounds of dried leaves against her shoes were heard. Fear was so much persistant in her heart that even that noise was making her shiver!

She wiped her sweaty forehead as she remembered his words ...

"She is my patient!" - his words rang in her ears making her heart break into a thousand of pieces !!!

"Lie... All a mere lie." - she whispered running at her highest speed. No she would never believe him and never go back to him.

Meanwhile, Sanskar was running somewhere in the dark without knowing whether it was leading him to Swara or not .

"Swaraaaa!!" - his voice echoed in the empty air making Swara who was at the other corner of the woods shiver.

"Not this time Sanskar Maheshwari!!! Not this time..." - Swara whispered running at her utmost speed.

Possessing vampirism, it was a matter of few seconds to go out of his sight. But the problem was, even if she was at the end of the forest, but all she could get was...

Stranded all alone in a spooky highway. (Babes, it will be spooky, u r a VAMPIRE if u have forgotten 💁)

Wiping the little tears that were shining in her deep blue eyes (iske eye Colors change hote hai ok.. she is a VAMPIRE, okk Vampire!!! Zyada Socho mat 🙆), she lowered her speed so as not to scare the few cars that were passing by!