Kuch Bhi Palo, Magar Galatfehmi Mat Palo😏:-

So I m back with a brand new chappy, and read an important note at the end!!! It's important!!

So no more bak bak! Love to all my silent and violent readers 😘😘😘

Let's jump into the chapter!!!

(MORNING)

Tu tu tu tu Tara
Todo na Dil Humara,
Sachi Kahani Tumko Sunae,
Aae Hai Hum Toh Tumko Manane,
Kardo humein maaf tum
Tu tu tu tu tu Tara
Phas Gaya Dil Bechara(😂😂)

"Swara... Ahhh!!" - Sanskar groaned at the loud ear cracking alarm tone making Swara turn with a disturbed expression. Her eyes were immersed in deep slumber as she snuggled more onto his chest hugging him more tightly😂.

"SWARA!!!! Stop this stupid 'Tu Tu Tu Taraaa'!! Ek toh raat bhar so nahin paaya...!" - Sanskar whined again taking her even more tighter in his embrace. Swara somehow got hold of his phone that was lying on the side table. After offing the phone, she threw it at another corner and again succumbed to sleep.

She had set this awesome alarm ringtone in his phone so that each morning he would not be late for the first lecture😂😂!

Sanskar chuckled at her actions and caressed her hairs semi-dozing now.

"U have an awesome music sense! Do u know tha😋t!!" - he teased her earlobe as she giggled shivering. (Just like the writer, it's one of my ever favs😎😎 those who think I m crazy, YES I AM😂)

"Vampires are AWESOME at everything😉!" - she replied still in love with her sleep making his chortles even higher.

"Ya! That I saw last night..." - he replied trying to fight back laughter as he touched the bites on his nape and received a punch on stomach.

"Sleep Dr.Maheshwari😏!" - Swara blushed furiously hiding her face more onto his chest. Sanskar fake winced and obliged still chuckling. It was the most beautiful morning of their lives.

(So jao bacho! Bahut thake hue ho! Waise bhi kuch der mein neend udhne wali hai😝😝!!)

[An Hour Later]

[College]

"Oe Nikhil!!! Did u call Sanskar? Is he with Swara?" - Kavita gave an outiright chaanta (slap) on Nikhil's head as he looked at her shooting glares. All were sitting on the college grounds waiting for the lovebirds to return. Thankfully, it was Sunday, so no classes.

"Ap jis number pe call karrahe ho, woh isswaqt guftagu karne mein busy hai..." - Nikhil mimicked the tellecaller making all burst out laughing. Sahil was already half rolling on the ground and Uttara was looking adorably at Nikhil.

"Hae Mere Hero! Itna awesome sense of humor😌😌!" - she uttered dreamily making Nikhil blush profusely.

"Inborn baby! Inborn😘😘!" - he raised imaginary collar earning another solid slap from Kavita darling. She looked at this hopeless bunch angrily.

"Saaley, ek ghumake dungi na, inborn outborn sab nikal jaega! Here my friend has not returned from yesterday night and all are shouting and giggling!" - she was outraged by now and there was an immediate pin drop silence!

"U gyz are not understanding. Not even a single message... That's so not Swara. And how much do we know Sanskar! A MONTH... How can we be so sure that she is safe!" - Kavita was dead serious now making others think over the situation.

Sahil and Nikhil got up immediately.

"I think we should contact the Pub Management once, and if no clue is there then we will contact the police!" - Sahil said as all nodded.