I Love You would be Mrs.Sanskar Maheshwari:-

Back with a new chappy 😋! No bak bak as not well 💁! Aam baat hai ab toh 'not well jaap'!

So let's jump into the chapter😁😁!!!!

This chapter for my dear rithikaj12 (Maah atom bomb 😂😘) and my dear shilpi87 and ofcourse dear apu234 (return gift to the lovely stories u pen down😍😘)... Love all of my readers and friends a lot!!!! Ofcourse chapter is for all of u😘😘😘😘😘!

DISCLAIMER : THE PLOT AND THE IDEAS ARE SOLELY MINE! ANY SIMILARITY WITH ANY PERSON, LIVING, DEAD OR ANY OTHER FICTION IS PURELY CO-INCIDENCE!

(ICOBS)

Kavita was the first one to reach the dispensary. Her eyes widened with shock looking at the scene.

Sahil and Uttara were followed by her and their jaws dropped down seeing the conditions . Nikhil was no where to be seen...

The whole dispensary was messed up and there was Miss Swara Gadodiya jumping on bed 😒...

"Durr raho!!!! Shoooooo!!!!" - her whispered screams made all go in shock .

There was a huge fat lizard ryt on her bed looking at her with big innocent eyes !!!!!

"Shoo...shoo! Durr...!" - she waved her hands to the lil creature making it hop again...

The peon who was standing beside her was shocked speechless at her antiques ☹!

Kavita - Swara...Swara kuch nahin karega! Neeche ... Neeche aaja!!

Swara nodded in a vigorous go and started jumping more!!!! Here Mr. chipkali was equally in distress! He also hoped in fear copying Swara's antiques 😂😂.

"Oe! Vampire aur Chipkali ka hopping competiton ho Raha kya😅!" - Sahil shouted making all laugh.

Uttara have had enough of the drama, she tiptoed and held the cute lil animal by its tail and threw it outside the window.

"Go away!! Don't ever come back here 😚😚! There is a vampire in here who would eat u dear virgin blood 😂😂!" - Uttara giggled making Swara smack her arm.

Finally everyone dispersed but Sanskar was no where to be seen...

"Kavi... Where is Sanskar?" - Swara asked slowly gathering up her things. She would go to the hostel and rest rather than staying here all alone and sulking ...

And who would stop her😂😂😂 knowing the consequences of the blood thirsty vampire😂😂😂.

Kavita nodded in a negative helping her out with the packing.

"Strange! Where is he?!" - Swara muttered getting lost in thoughts of her virgin boyfriend 😂. (Joke of fate - she didn't know it 😂)

Just then her eyes fell on the peon who was walking away with drooped shoulder.

"Dada..." - she called out gaining his attention. He turned around with an unsure look hiding something behind him.

Swara looked at Kavita who was also looking confused.

"Kya 6upa rahe😏?!" - She marched towards him Coloring her eyes sea green making him tremble in fear.

Peon (stammering) - N-No, woh...  Aree wait wait Swara Didi😨! ..

Before he could say further , Swara had snatched it. Her eyes widened as Kavita gasped in surprise!!!

The peon looked down feeling uncomfortable!