EPILOGUE:-

So finally we are the end of the journey ❤❤😢.. Hope u gyz liked it ... Epilogues are always spcl and sad to write for a writer...

So no more bak-bak as of now.. Happy Reading 😘😘😘!

(ICOBS DISPENSARY)

Swara was sitting with a furious expression on her face. Her eyes were scanning Sanskar’s face who was sitting, rather made to sit right in front of her. On one side of him Nikhil was shooting him daggers and on the other side Saahil showed ‘You-Are-Gone’ look😂…

“S-S-hona l-l-isten-n …” – he tried to speak for the third time earning a smack on head by the great Kavita😎.

The nurse who was standing on the other side stealing loving glances at the doctor chuckled at him signing him ‘You-Are-In-Utter-Danger’ look😅. 

Swara was gritting her teeth while her palms fisted all ready to punch this stupid guy in front of him.

“Sister stop staring at Doctor uncle like u have seen a 35 year old virgin for the first time, Rasleela is no longer needed here😂😂! Our Swaru is perfectly fine now…” – Uttara giggled entering the dispensary with a packet.

Swara (smirking) – Right Uttara.. No longer Rasleela,ab toh Mahabharat hoga Mahabharat😎!!!

She took the packet from her and looked at Sanskar who was pouting cluelessly.

“Go Get him Ready… FAST!”

And the boys were in action…!!

[About half an hour later]

[PlayGround]

Swara smiled at Sanskar, her GROOM who was gasping in shock😧. He looked literally like a fish out of water. His hands were tied and Swara was literally dragging him around the pious fire. His fangs were not helping either, alas she was not afraid of him😛😛.

“Swara.. Baby listen once…” – he whispered trying to cajole her once again to earn a another outrageous glare!

“Chupchap phere lo.. Darrti nahin maintumse samjhe! Ex-vampire hun😎.. Huhh😏!”– she spat and increased the speed of the phera literally pushing him forward.

Nikhil was showering, no no literally throwing more flowers on them as Swara increased the speed😂. Kavita and Uttara were holding two toy guns near the Pandit’s head and Sahil was busy in his ultimate work…

Staring at his Kavi😍❤!!!

“Sunn… Pura din na hai apun ke paas…Jaldi jaldi phere shaadi karwa!” – Kavita was on her 'mawali' mode.

 Uttara was looking at her admiring her.

“Haee.. U look like a real don Kavi!!!Mujhe bhi shikhaegi…” – she giggled clapping.

Kavita smirked bossily and looked at Sanskar who was on the verge of crying .

“E hello… Fill her maang fast, we have to go for The DJ night… Its ur reception after all!” – she snarled at him as Swara gave a cheeky smile blushing.

Nikhil opened his hands as both of them sat back. All the students and professors were clapping enthusiastically😹😹.

Gyzz listen to me… Its WRONG! I cant…” – he tried to protest again this time on a higher note.

Swara huffed. Finally only one way was left. Her best defense- EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL

She looked at Sanskar with tear filled eyes and her lips shivered.