Teaser -1 :-

So I m back , this time with a shocking rocking teaser 💁💁! No more words! Jump in💁💁💁😄😄😄!!!

(Scene-1)

Blaring sounds of loudspeakers deafened Sanskar as he looked around to locate Swara who was lost in the madly dancing crowd. Interestingly all were donned in Halloween special ghostly outfits 😉.

It was Halloween special night but but that was not of primary concern to Sanskar . His senses were telling there was a danger cropping up and it was somewhere near...

"Where the hell did she go?" - he shouted all frustrated  looked around utterly confused and shocked to see Uttara there at the other end equally lost looking here and there  .

" What the hell is she doing here? Arrghhh!!!! Why is she here?!!!" - Sanskar ran towards her ,as she was joined by Kavita...

"Now this stupid too is here?!!" - he was totally clueless of the happenings... No, he couldn't afford this... This was highly hazardous for his plan, his well drawn plan from past year! He couldn't afford this ...

His ultimate goal was Swara Gadodiya and no one could mess with his plan!

Amidst of all his jumbled thoughts, all of a sudden music stopped and  there was pin drop in the PUB!

All eyes were widened in shock!!

This was exactly what Sanskar Maheshwari was fearing!!!!!

Swara Bose was dancing, dancing with HIM and he was the main danger to his plan.

He had to do something fast, by this night... Or else it would be too late!!

(Scene-2)

"Swara Gadodiya u were my ultimate plan!!! Now is the time for payback !!!!" - his husky cold voice sent shivers in Swara's body. This voice was very very familiar to him.

She tried to break of the ropes which were harshly tied across her body while she was seated on the chair by the pervert whom she believed the most !!!

She still faintly remembered, she was on the parking lot when all of a suddenly someone had closed her eyes from behind...But after that everything was too blur in her memory.

And now she was sitting all tied up alone in an unknown place with the person whom she knew most well... She was frustrated, terribly angry, her fangs were no more in control...

She didn't care whether he was a virgin or not, she just wanted to pierce his skin apart  and show him what was it to mess with Swara Gadodiya!!!

"Sanskar Maheshwari... I warn u... Leave mee or else ....👿👿!" - she hissed back to gain a sloppy kiss on her cheek as she winced in disdain.

High laughter echoed in the deepest of the  woods of Dehradun as tears of helplessness were slowly making way to Swara's eyes...

So done with the short sweet teaser.... Kuch nahin kehna zyada 😂😂😂, Jootein chappal most welcome 💁💁💁 TATA😂😂🏃🏃🏃🏃!