Hanso Nahin... Kaat Dungi 😏:-

Heya Peeps!!!! First of all a Very Happy Christmas 😍😍😘😘😘 May Lord Jesus and Santa Claus fulfill all Ur wishes😘😘😘😘😘😘!

So we r here at the last chappy of the most logic less story I have ever written 😂😂! I know it's not that famous or good! But I had great fun writing it as it was something which is completely new, vampire genre with comedy is really something I never thought before in wildest dreams😅.

So here is the last chapter!! Hope to see Ur response:-D.

(LAB)

"He is opening his eyes..." - someone whispered.

Swara who was sitting lowering her head weeping snapped up immediately to find Sanskar flinching in sleep.

"San- Sanskar! Doctor .. see he is.." - she cupped his face in happiness and looked hopefully at the doctor who was slightly smiling at her.

"Yes Swara, he is fine.. all right." - doc replied.

Swara was not lending an ear to anyone, her eyes were impatiently waiting for him to wake up fully. An hour back, when he collapsed all of a sudden, she felt her world go mayhem!! She had never seen him like this, he was always strong smiling ...

And now all of a sudden, he was so pale, lethargy seemed to surround him as he fluttered his heavy eyelids open..

"Sanskar...Baby!!!" - she whispered gently caressing his hair as he smiled at her. Her glassy  eyes were wet and her voice faltered. His trembling fingers gently wiped her tears as she placed a kiss on his temple.

"I was so afraid..." - she meekly uttered in his ears hugging him as he wrapped his arms around her body.

"See I m fine.. What will happen to me?! When this super vampire is present!!" - he chuckled lightening the atmosphere. Swara looked up at his grinning face and gave a glare earning a pinch on nose.

All were looking at them in awe. Never in life they had thought they would see their senior doctor like this 😍🙈😝.

"Ahmm Ahmm..!" - one of the doctors coughed a little breaking them apart. Both were embarassed but their eyes were not leaving each other's.

"I said Ahmm Ahmm😂!" - he again coughed , this time loudly inviting loud round of giggle from all😂😂.

SwaSan looked at all glaring and pouting.

"Haso nahin... Kaat dungi 😏!" - she tried her usual formulae of Fangs but this time another shock was lying !!! There was no result!!

Swara Gadodiya couldn't produce her fangs! This was just so shocking 😱!!!!!

"What the..." - she gasped looking at Sanskar whose expression was nochalant one as if he knew something of this sorts was coming up!

Swara again closed her eyes and tried to apply all her force but yet again, it was same.. All the doctors were looking at her beyond amazement!!

She was seeming back to normal without any treatment even😰!!!!!

"Why the hell can't I produce my fangs👿!! Kya kea tum logo ne👿!" - Swara growled looking at all shooting death glares as Sanskar chuckled!

"That's because dear would be Mrs.Maheshwari, u r no longer the stupid cute vampire...!!" - he smiled touching her forehead with his as all finally decided to give them privacy 😂. (Ab yeh toh harkaton se baaz nahin aate, toh Kisiko toh aana padhega 😂)

Swara blinked for a sure three seconds at him unsure of what to react...

"U..."

Sanskar nodded in anticipation...