Taken Prisoner Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Katherine

After a couple minutes of staring and silence he walks over to me and reaches behind my head to untie the gag killing me. He throws it aside and takes a step back as I wet my lips with my tounge.

"I'n guessing you're the big, scary boss man then." I say, looking up at him and a smile tugs at the corner of his lips. "Yes, and you are?" He asks in tha deep, husky voice, though sounding a little cold. "Katherine. Got a name yourself?" I ask back but he doesn't answer.

"You just gona stay there or get up?" He asks and I shrug. "Why should I? I'm gona end up dead either way." I say but he doesn't take no for an answer as he grabs my arm and yanks me up. "Don't touch me!" I pull away and take a couple steps back. "Either let me go or kill me. I don't like waiting." I was not a very pacient person. "I can't let you go, but I won't kill you. Yet."

"And why not? You're the boss, you make up the rules. Just kill me or let me go. Simple as that." Or at least it was in my head. He shakes his head softly. "No, it's not. This has never happened before. We don't take hostigies. We've never worked that way. Owen's out of his fucking mind." He grumbles.

"Tell me about it. Bit moddy ain't he?" I say and the corner of his mouth lifts up once more. "You gona at least tell me why you've kidnapped me when I've got nothing to do with this?" I change the subject and he looks back up at me, anger flashing through his bright green eyes. "I haven't kidnapped you. That was all Owen. Like I said; this has never happened before."

"Well you're not letting me go so technically you've helped kidnapp me. Whatever way you want to look at it, it's all down to you. Now you gona tell me why?" I ask again harshly and he takes a couple steps towards me. I jump back but he grabs my arm painfully and slams me to him. "You better be careful how you talk to me princess. You don't wana test me." He warns in a low, frightening voice.

"Yeah, that's what Owen said. But I said I wanted to meet you. I want answers. Like why is Henry is so much shit? Why does he owe so much money? What did he do? How the hell I'm apart of this? And why you're so touchy?" I added that last part with a small, sarcastic smile and his grip tightens so I bite down on my bottom lip to stop a moan.

"Watch it girl. You better tread carefully." He warns again, his voice sounding a lot colder, icier. "I'm not a girl, I'm a woman. And I don't see why I should. I mean, I'm going to die anyway." I shrug again, as best as I could. His hand tightens even more for a moment before he lets go and takes a step back.

"Turn around." He orders and I obey. Hoping he would take this fucking rope off, and he does. Thank God. I turn back around and look at him as he throws the rope on his desk and I rub at my wrists. He looks at me and grabs both my hands, studying my wrists. I try to pull away but he has so much strengh that I didn't even know a person could posess. "Bastard." He mummbles and I get the feeling I know who he's on about as he drops my hands and I rub at them again.

"So, what's gona happen now?" I ask as he just stares at me. He runs both hands through his hair, closing his eyes for a moment. He drops his hands and looks at me again. "You will stay here. At least until your boyfriend pays up."

"I can't stay here! I have a life. A job, a family, friends. They'll be worried. It's not my fault that Henry got into this shit. It's go nothing to do with me!" I practically shout at the man I know I shouldn't. "It has now. You've seen us. Seen my face. You're as much apart of it as Henry is now. So suck it up, deal with it."

My mouth opens in shock. Did he really just say that? "Deal with it? Fuck you." I shout and the corner of his mouth pulls at a smile. "Fuck you?" He repeats. "Such terrible language for such a posh little girl. You shouldn't be speaking like that."